Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Savage Worlds Tabbed] Character Sheet Updated (3 Feb 2016 Version)

Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Just thought I'd let everyone know that I have submitted the Pull Request for an update to the Savage Worlds (Tabbed) character sheet.  The changes you can expect in this one are: Added InitEdges support in the Configuration panel for those who use the API to handle initiative This is completely optional and will not affect rolls in anyway—added merely as a convenience for GMs who happen to use this script (like me) This supports the API script called: Deal-Init.js Modified the Presentation for the Configuration button (now a gear-y icon) Add button to manage Core Skills, so you don't have to go into the Configuration all the time (easier for players to grasp) Wild Card Skill Tab NPC Skills Section Modify Roll Templates to accommodate Skill Specialization (optional Rule) Added the {{skill_nameHeader}} to the Trait Roll Templates. This is an optional tag that can be used with the Skill Specialization optional rule. The result is to display the Skill and the specialization (e.g. Shooting:Hand Guns). Reworked the Equipment Tab Moved Vehicles from Equipment to a separate tab The tab can be shown in Configuration All the existing settings should migrate over If Vehicles were shown, the Vehicles Tab should be present Which ever vehicles were selected and set up should be present Changed Augmentations to a Repeating Section Modified Gear into two separate tracking mechanisms Worn Gear (Repeating Section includes a weight value) Stashed Gear (Text area/free-form entry) Removed one of the weight fields from Armor, Melee, Range, and Gear The assumption is that they are all carried, which makes calculating encumbrance easier If any of these items are not carried/worn, they should be captured in the Stashed Gear box Added Sheet Workers Rank now "auto-calculates" based upon the value in the XP field Toughness Parry Strain Includes a visual cue when Current Strain is nearing Max Strain Encumbrance Inventory Weights Armor Melee Weapons Ranged Weapons Gear (worn)—this is a new repeating section The old Gear text field is still there (and still named the same so no data-loss), but it has been changed to be stashed gear so you don't need to keep track of the weights of stuff in that field Added a Combat Options Tab with a list of things to try to spice up combat and get out of the "I hit. It hits" rut. Currently this tab is nothing more than a list of suggestions of things to try, but at some point down the road, the intention is to add buttons to the options that make sense to add buttons to. I will post once I get confirmation that everything has been accepted.   WARNING : I completely changed the way Augmentations work...they are now a repeating section. So, if anyone was using those, I'd recommend writing down what augmentations your characters have so you can enter them in the new repeating section. I had posted earlier about this and got zero responses, so I'm assuming no one is impacted, but just in case...
...you need to make sheets for the games I am in. 

Edited 1454515435
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Coal Powered Puppet said: ...you need to make sheets for the games I am in.  LOL
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
...annnnnnd, the bar is even higher.  Thanks a lot.  ;-P
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Vince said: ...annnnnnd, the bar is even higher.  Thanks a lot.  ;-P It just looks impressive, because it's a long list.  But really, it's not much. Shuffled a few things around. Stole TheAaronSheet and used it to make the weight tracking simple...Not much new functionality...just wait until I update the Mook stuff with the new Sheet Worker I figured out for the OVA sheet... ;-) Then I feel Savage Worlds will surpass D&D 5e in the number of players... XD
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
This change has merged, but unfortunately, I screwed something up on the CSS File. I have uploaded a corrected CSS file, but until that goes live the Configuration window is locked.  However! Good news is that the skills selection capability is now represented on the Skills tab as well, so everyone should still be good to g in terms of skills.
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Ok, the updated CSS file has been merged as well, so the configuration section is collapsable once again. Sorry for the inconvenience.
I am brand new to all of this so forgive me if this is something easily fixed or a problem on my end, but I get a syntax error when I try to make an attribute roll on Strength or Agility. SyntaxError: Expected "(", ".", "[", "abs(", "ceil(", "d", "floor(", "round(", "t", "{", [ |\t], [+|\-] or [0-9] but "N" found.
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Dack, what browser are you using? If it's IE, try Chrome or Firefox. IE is not a supported browser for Roll20, and character sheets act weird with IE. I've tried rolling Strength and Agility in a non-IE browser and don't have the problem described. If you try this in Chrome and still have the problem, please grab a screen shot of your character sheet and upload it in this forum so I can see what your configuration looks like. I hope this helps.
Huh, I had the problem in Chrome. I don't know if its most recent update solved whatever it was, but what consistently didn't work on Sunday works fine now. Bizarre. Sorry to trouble you!
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Dack C. said: Sorry to trouble you! No trouble at all. :)
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
There is a discussion being held in the G+ Savage Worlds community about how some of the macro formulas are not calculating properly. At the moment the discussion is about the unskilled trait roll not including the -2 modifier to all the dice. Is there any work being done on the sheet macros currently?
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Pat S. said: There is a discussion being held in the G+ Savage Worlds community about how some of the macro formulas are not calculating properly. At the moment the discussion is about the unskilled trait roll not including the -2 modifier to all the dice. Is there any work being done on the sheet macros currently? I guess I'd need more specifics. The Unskilled roll hasn't changed for a very long time and this is the first I've heard of a problem.  Here's the formula from the sheet: [[{1d@{Unskilled}![Unskilled], 1d@{wilddie}![Wild Die]}kh1 -2[Unskilled Penalty] + {0,@{JackOfAllTrades}}kh1[Jack of All Trades Modifier] + @{ttmod}[Trait Test Modifier] +(@{UnskilledEncumbrance}*@{encumbrance})[Encumbrance Penalty] - @{woundsMod}[Wounds] - @{fatigue}[Fatigue]]] Essentially, it takes the highest of the d4 and the wild die, and subtracts 2, so it's being applied to the one die that is selected (not needed for the other die, because it gets ignored, anyway). Also, is there a link to this G+ Savage Worlds community? I'm completely unfamiliar with it. :)

Edited 1457925598
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
G V. said: Also, is there a link to this G+ Savage Worlds community? I'm completely unfamiliar with it. :) Here is a  link to the post itself. The actual mention about the macro not applying the modifier properly is about halfway down the discussion.
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Thanks. :)
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
No problem.I'm involved in this because I'm trying to learn the system and want to use the tabbed sheet so I'm reading everything and anything about the sheet, the system, and how to use one with the other prior to posting a recruitment for a one shot.