Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

5th Edition OGL by Roll20 v1.2

Edited 1454538929
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Hi rollers, We've launched an update to the 5th edition sheet today. Here are the changes: Revamped spell section including all of the compendium options being available to edit directly. The Spell Attack options are hidden until the spell is set to be an attack. Improved Higher Casting query as a select instead of an input. Polished the look of the compendium compatible inventory section, including new icons and better padding. New setting for global bonus to saves. Inventory items that gives bonuses to saves are now automatically included. Halfling luck mechanic added as an option. Size added to the Bio tab. Whispering for NPC hp formula rolls and initiative rolls added. Bugfix - Custom critical amounts are now correctly piping in. Bugfix - NPC skills with advantage are now rolling advantage correctly. Bugfix - Fixed an issue where magic weapon's bonus would sometimes be included as AC. Bugfix - Fixed an problem with switching back and forth between automatic and manual damage options. Bugfix - The correct classes are displayed consistently with multiclass hitdice use. Bugfix - Fixed an issue where save proficiencies were resetting on a level increase, even when you hadn't switched classes. Bugfix - Previously, if you had a blank repeating section, workers were failing to add new sections after the blank one. Bugfix - Higher level casting is now showing up correctly on automatic damage roll templates. Let us know what you think!
Terrific sheet -- I'm really liking the rapid progress you're making.   I'm a bit confused on how to add items to our inventory that are not equipped; carrying armor in addition to wearing a set, for example.  Unless I'm not overlooking something, I suggest either a) divide the "treasure" section into "treasure" and "items" and have "items" a list similar to the "equipment" section (drag/drop via compendium and add weight to total carried) or b) add a checkmark to toggle whether items are equipped or not in the "equipment" section. I really appreciate all the hard work that you all have done.  I hate to be asking for more features already, but figured I'd put in my two cents.

Edited 1454544458
Why is there no Firebolt cantrip? And when i try to input one on the sheet. it does not send an attack roll to the chat box

Edited 1454547043
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Jason C. said: Why is there no Firebolt cantrip? The 5th Edition SRD Compendium contains every spell in the 5th Edition SRD .
Sorry for seeming dense, but where can I get the sheet?
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Hi, Jonathan R. Please see: Choosing a Character Sheet
Not sure if this is the proper place to report bugs on this, but I've seen the following: * Higher Level Casting now cannot be turned off. If you ever set the die type to anything other than None, it will ask for level, even if you set it back to None. Expected behavior would be to stop asking. * Higher Level Casting doesn't support modifiers on the die type. This means Magic Missile does not calculate correctly. Each dart is "1d4+1" so technically it needs to be <cast level> * 1d4 + <cast level>. The drop down makes this not possible to setup. Suggestions / Expectation gap: * There's no way to roll damage if you don't have it set to automatically roll damage. Ideally you would have two buttons, one click to roll attack, one click to roll damage (possibly with a query for crit or not). * Class features don't properly drag and drop, they copy the whole page. Example: Monk: Stunning Strikes can be dragged to a Spell slot, but it adds the entire monk page into the description. Ideally class features would be nice as broken out objects in the SRD so they can easily be dropped in.

Edited 1454560788
Steve K. said: Hi rollers, We've launched an update to the 5th edition sheet today. Here are the changes: Revamped spell section including all of the compendium options being available to edit directly. The Spell Attack options are hidden until the spell is set to be an attack. Improved Higher Casting query as a select instead of an input. Polished the look of the compendium compatible inventory section, including new icons and better padding. New setting for global bonus to saves. Inventory items that gives bonuses to saves are now automatically included. Halfling luck mechanic added as an option. Size added to the Bio tab. Whispering for NPC hp formula rolls and initiative rolls added. Bugfix - Custom critical amounts are now correctly piping in. Bugfix - NPC skills with advantage are now rolling advantage correctly. Bugfix - Fixed an issue where magic weapon's bonus would sometimes be included as AC. Bugfix - Fixed an problem with switching back and forth between automatic and manual damage options. Bugfix - The correct classes are displayed consistently with multiclass hitdice use. Bugfix - Fixed an issue where save proficiencies were resetting on a level increase, even when you hadn't switched classes. Bugfix - Previously, if you had a blank repeating section, workers were failing to add new sections after the blank one. Bugfix - Higher level casting is now showing up correctly on automatic damage roll templates. Let us know what you think! It seems that one character in my journal is having a saving throw calculation issue, but the rest seem to work fine.  Is there a button somewhere that would disengage proficiency bonus and ability modiers from being added to the core saving throws? Any suggestions??
Is there a place or a way to add ammo count to certain attacks? Preferably linked to some ammo in the equipment section.. Just so we don't need to tally every end of combat
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Barry said: It seems that one character in my journal is having a saving throw calculation issue, but the rest seem to work fine.  Is there a button somewhere that would disengage proficiency bonus and ability modiers from being added to the core saving throws? Hi, Barry . In another thread , you mentioned that your issue was that Saves appeared to not be adding any modifiers (at least on this Character). Is this still the case? The Roll20 Wiki says the following about Saves on this sheet: Roll20 Wiki said: Next to the core attributes on the left side of the page is a list of the same attributes to be used in making saving throws. To mark an attribute that your character has proficiency in for saving throws you will check the box next to the appropriate attributes. When you select a class in the header section of the Core page it will automatically check the correct boxes for that class's proficiencies. Just to make sure; if you feel a Save is missing the proficiency bonus, could you verify that you've checked the box next to any saves that you are proficient in, and ensure that your Character has the appropriate ability scores, such that it possesses a non-zero ability modifier?
Brett W. said: Not sure if this is the proper place to report bugs on this, but I've seen the following: * Higher Level Casting now cannot be turned off. If you ever set the die type to anything other than None, it will ask for level, even if you set it back to None. Expected behavior would be to stop asking. * Higher Level Casting doesn't support modifiers on the die type. This means Magic Missile does not calculate correctly. Each dart is "1d4+1" so technically it needs to be &lt;cast level&gt; * 1d4 + &lt;cast level&gt;. The drop down makes this not possible to setup. We'll definitely look into both of those things, thanks. Brett W. said: Suggestions / Expectation gap: * There's no way to roll damage if you don't have it set to automatically roll damage. Ideally you would have two buttons, one click to roll attack, one click to roll damage (possibly with a query for crit or not). * Class features don't properly drag and drop, they copy the whole page. Example: Monk: Stunning Strikes can be dragged to a Spell slot, but it adds the entire monk page into the description. Ideally class features would be nice as broken out objects in the SRD so they can easily be dropped in. For the rolling damage part, which type of roll are you talking about? For an NPC action, PC attack... if it's an NPC action, keep in mind you can click the name of the attack after the attack roll is made in the chat box to roll the damage (you can see me do it in this video: <a href="http://vimeo.com/153300571" rel="nofollow">http://vimeo.com/153300571</a> at around the 1-minute mark. And yeah, it makes sense that the Class stuff isn't importing correctly since we didn't split it up into separate pages. We'll think about what we can do there to make it work better. Thanks for the feedback!
With this new sheet, if you select a Tarrasque as an NPC, and use the bite attack it will not roll damage. I think the problem is that the default for secondary damage is "escape DC20" which shouldn't be in there. If you remove that then it works.
I noticed when adding an item like "Wand of the War Mage +1 " to my inventory I wouldn't get a bonus to my spell attack. Not sure if you guys know that isn't going though or not .
So how do you roll NPC Initiative straight to tracker from NPC Sheet?? Im i missing something? or do you have to make a macro?
Are there plans to add clickable spells to the NPC sheet—or just access to the spell page?&nbsp;The whole project is fantastic, but I really want to access this feature before I switch my long-term campaign over to the new sheet.
heya! great sheet, i might have accidentally deleted an attribute off of the attributes tab! is there a way i can get it back? will it hurt the sheet if i delete something there?
Just worked on a sheet with one of my players. Couldn't find or couldn't import these spells- Witchbolt, Enlarge, Cloud of daggers, firebolt. Also, how the heck do I add armour to this sheet and why does my player's character have a base AC of 13.5???? Love this new sheet by the way! It's going to speed my games way up.
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Greg C. said: So how do you roll NPC Initiative straight to tracker from NPC Sheet?? You can use %{selected|initiative} or untick the NPC checkbox and press the Initiative button on the sheet's Core tab. Leon O. said: i might have accidentally deleted an attribute off of the attributes tab! is there a way i can get it back? will it hurt the sheet if i delete something there? Unfortunately, there's no way to recover deleted Attributes. All the Attributes&nbsp;generated by the sheet that you see on the Attributes & Abilities tab are associated with fields you filled in yourself. Worst case scenario: you'll have to refill a field on the sheet. Sean H. said: Couldn't find or couldn't import these spells- Witchbolt, Enlarge, Cloud of daggers, firebolt. The 5th Edition SRD Compendium contains every spell in the 5th Edition SRD .
Love the new sheet. I notice that the Sleep and Color Spray spells don't seem to work properly. Nothing happens if you attempt to roll them from the Core tab's attack list, and if you attempt to trigger a roll by switching the spell to damage mode on the spell tab, it says there's no attribute. Even if I enter dice into the Damage roll slot (e.g. Sleep's 5d8) to try and trigger a roll, nothing happens.
Haven't found a way to add bonus armor, for example Fighter Fighting Style Defensive.
Jōl said: Are there plans to add clickable spells to the NPC sheet—or just access to the spell page?&nbsp;The whole project is fantastic, but I really want to access this feature before I switch my long-term campaign over to the new sheet. I'm going to second this. On the output for any of the spells can we get a link in chat back to the compendium entry for that spell? That would help incredibly.
Hi, This new character sheet looks amazing and I'm dying to use it in my current game.&nbsp;I have a few questions about switching to the OGL sheet from the Community Contributed one. When I switched over to the OGL and opened up the character sheet I had a number of previously present items missing: -Inventory items. -Hit Dice -Proficiencies (skills, tools, languages) -Spells -Weapons -Armor -Racial Traits -Spells Is this something that it's just impossible/exceedingly difficult to transfer that information over onto the new sheet and so they won't be "supported"? Or are these things something you guys are working on? While&nbsp;I can switch back to the Community Contributed one without apparently losing any of this information (big sigh of relief there, I wasn't positive it would be the case never having done such a thing before), it would be nice to have all the information transfer over even if it were to say be jammed into an "Other" category section just for ease of changing sheets for those of us with on going games. Thank you for this awesome addition to Roll20.

Edited 1454691567
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Cheryl S., to ease your mind, read up on Character Sheets on our wiki. If you are changing from one sheet to another, it is suggested that you copy your game (found via going to the Game Details Page for the game, going to Settings , and selecting Copy Game) first because every character sheet is a little different in how they label attributes (and it is attributes that make up the bulk of a character sheet), and while none of the information from the previous sheet is lost per-se, the new character sheet is looking for differently labeled items and doesn't know to display your items so you'll see a lot of empty fields on the new sheet. Copying your game before making the switch allows you to more easily fill in the new boxes and fields with the peace of mind that if you don't like the changes you can always go back to the previous copy of your game. I hope this helped!

Edited 1454692310
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Brett W. said: Suggestions / Expectation gap: * There's no way to roll damage if you don't have it set to automatically roll damage. Ideally you would have two buttons, one click to roll attack, one click to roll damage (possibly with a query for crit or not). You click on the name of the attack from the chat pane's roll template to roll the damage. It seems that one character in my journal is having a saving throw calculation issue, but the rest seem to work fine. &nbsp;Is there a button somewhere that would disengage proficiency bonus and ability modiers from being added to the core saving throws? Any suggestions?? Is the proficiency box checkmarked? Either way the stat's mod should be adding in regardless. If you PM me a link to your game I'll take a look. Enzo M. said: Is there a place or a way to add ammo count to certain attacks? Preferably linked to some ammo in the equipment section.. Just so we don't need to tally every end of combat I've got something in mind for this, hopefully coming Soon TM. Greg C. said: So how do you roll NPC Initiative straight to tracker from NPC Sheet?? Im i missing something? or do you have to make a macro? You click on the name of the NPC and it will do an initiative roll. Jōl said: Are there plans to add clickable spells to the NPC sheet—or just access to the spell page?&nbsp;The whole project is fantastic, but I really want to access this feature before I switch my long-term campaign over to the new sheet. Not at the moment but this feature has been requested enough times that I'll very likely add it. Sean H. said: Just worked on a sheet with one of my players. Couldn't find or couldn't import these spells- Witchbolt, Enlarge, Cloud of daggers, firebolt. Also, how the heck do I add armour to this sheet and why does my player's character have a base AC of 13.5???? Love this new sheet by the way! It's going to speed my games way up. Witchbolt and Cloud of Daggers aren't in the SRD. Enlarge/Reduce is and there appears to be an issue with it loading. We'll take a look. If you're getting a .5 in your AC then I forgot a min somewhere. I'll take a look and make sure that get's squashed. EDIT:&nbsp; Now fixed . Enzo M. said: Haven't found a way to add bonus armor, for example Fighter Fighting Style Defensive. I haven't added a global AC modifier yet. As a work around you could add a "Defensive Style" item with no weight and an "Ac +1" modifier or adjust the AC directly and add one to it. Cheryl S. said: While&nbsp;I can switch back to the Community Contributed one without apparently losing any of this information (big sigh of relief there, I wasn't positive it would be the case never having done such a thing before), it would be nice to have all the information transfer over even if it were to say be jammed into an "Other" category section just for ease of changing sheets for those of us with on going games. Thank you for this awesome addition to Roll20. I'd strongly recommend always making a backup copy of your game before changing character sheets or using the API. Making an easy way of transferring between sheets is something we're considering.
GenKitty said: Cheryl S., to ease your mind, read up on Character Sheets on our wiki. If you are changing from one sheet to another, it is suggested that you copy your game (found via going to the Game Details Page for the game, going to Settings , and selecting Copy Game) first because every character sheet is a little different in how they label attributes (and it is attributes that make up the bulk of a character sheet), and while none of the information from the previous sheet is lost per-se, the new character sheet is looking for differently labeled items and doesn't know to display your items so you'll see a lot of empty fields on the new sheet. Copying your game before making the switch allows you to more easily fill in the new boxes and fields with the peace of mind that if you don't like the changes you can always go back to the previous copy of your game. I hope this helped! Thanks GenKitty it was a great suggestion. Makes me feel rather silly that I didn't consider copying my game, here I was taking screen shots and then looking at the screen shots for comparison der-da-der! It wasn't clear from the wiki that the content remained in the system but I once I did see that it stayed I thought that it must be some sort of referencing issue.&nbsp; Steve K. said: I'd strongly recommend always making a backup copy of your game before changing character sheets or using the API. Making an easy way of transferring between sheets is something we're considering. That would be awesome (if it does happen). Sorry I've been living under a rock and didn't think to copy my game!
Hey, I have a question. This may just be wallowing in the dark here, but I'm trying to figure out how to get my Paladin's Aura of Protection to register. I found the option for global saving throw modifier, though no matter what I put into it, I cannot get it to change my current saving throws. Am I doing something incorect?
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Jeremiah D. said: Hey, I have a question. This may just be wallowing in the dark here, but I'm trying to figure out how to get my Paladin's Aura of Protection to register. I found the option for global saving throw modifier, though no matter what I put into it, I cannot get it to change my current saving throws. Am I doing something incorect? When you hover over the save calculation, does it show the universal bonus?
I really like the new sheet. Could you share the data on the roll templates you're using? It would be nice to know for creating my own macros. Something along these lines, which is from the wiki page on roll templates:&nbsp;&{template:5eAttack} {{name=@{meleeweaponname1}}} {{subtags=Main Hand, Finess, @{meleedmgtype1}}} {{attack=[[1d20+@{meleetohit1}]]}} {{attackadv=[[1d20+@{meleetohit1}]]}} {{damage=[[@{meleedmg1}+@{meleedmgbonus1}]]}} {{dmgcrit=[[@{meleedmg1}]]}}
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Rory P. said: I really like the new sheet. Could you share the data on the roll templates you're using? It would be nice to know for creating my own macros. Something along these lines, which is from the wiki page on roll templates:&nbsp;&{template:5eAttack} {{name=@{meleeweaponname1}}} {{subtags=Main Hand, Finess, @{meleedmgtype1}}} {{attack=[[1d20+@{meleetohit1}]]}} {{attackadv=[[1d20+@{meleetohit1}]]}} {{damage=[[@{meleedmg1}+@{meleedmgbonus1}]]}} {{dmgcrit=[[@{meleedmg1}]]}} All of the code for the sheet is available&nbsp; here .

Edited 1454718653
I have a question on the sheets damage rolling action for NPC characters - whenever I choose to roll damage from the attack card (where it lists the name of the attack underneath the roll) it rolls two(2) damage dice ( I am using 3D dice roller ) and somehow automatically choose which one to use? This is not the advantage roll for the attack, but instead a damage roll on any attack initialized from the NPC character sheet. EDIT: Also, why am I seeing AC being calculated with a .5? I'm getting 13.5 where it should be 14, or the initial calculation is X.5. Any help would be much appreciated.
Ben G. said: I have a question on the sheets damage rolling action for NPC characters - whenever I choose to roll damage from the attack card (where it lists the name of the attack underneath the roll) it rolls two(2) damage dice ( I am using 3D dice roller ) and somehow automatically choose which one to use? This is not the advantage roll for the attack, but instead a damage roll on any attack initialized from the NPC character sheet. Any help would be much appreciated. I wondered about this as well. &nbsp;I tend to use avg dmg, so not a big deal, but can be confusing.
Silvyre
Forum Champion
From another thread: Patrick Z. said: 6th+ level paladin does not get his cha bonus added to saves automatically (from Aura of Protection)
I am having a hard time trying to add attacks on the npc sheet. The reason for this is that the add button appears underneath where I have it scrolled to.

Edited 1454726133
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Okieone Shinobi said: I am having a hard time trying to add attacks on the npc sheet. The reason for this is that the add button appears underneath where I have it scrolled to. Would you mind posting a screenshot of this happening, and your screen resolution? Also, please make sure that your browser's zoom is not set to any value but default (100%). Usually Ctrl-0 will reset a browser's zoom. Thank you.
You see the way the add button is underneath the popout. There is no way to scroll down to where the add button is. If it is not clear, the scroll bar was all the way down, then I hovered over it so that the add button should show up. I can't scroll down and hover. I did reset my screen resolution by pressing ctrl0 and it did not help. 1920X1080 is the resolution it says it is set at. Thank you

Edited 1454728684
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Ah, I see. That should probably be adjusted for the sake of players who are accustomed to using scrollbars to scroll. At the moment, however, you can access the bottommost repcontrol buttons only if you use a means of scrolling that allows you to hover over the bottommost repeating section. If you possess the means of scrolling with a mousewheel, trackpad, etc., you should be able to access those buttons by scrolling with that while hovering over the repeating section. Otherwise, you could (for the time being) access those buttons by doing the following: Click on the white space of the NPC sheet. (If you're using window popouts for Characters, skip to Step 4) Press the Tab key on your keyboard 5 times. A dotted border should appear around the NPC sheet. Hover over the bottommost repeating section. Press the down arrow key or Page Down key on your keyboard; you should be able to scroll down and access the repcontrol buttons.
Thanks, that works.
I'm not sure where I should be posting this, but I'm getting a few errors with this sheet. First, Ability Scores are not properly updating the mod when changed until I close and re-open the sheet. Secondly, checking and unchecking save bonuses is not properly removing the proficiency bonus until I close and re-open the sheet. Those are the minor things.&nbsp; One issue I'm having, though, is rather significant. On the front page where you can input attacks, I am inputting a basic attack that uses Intellect for attack and damage, and a +1 to attack and damage due to magic.&nbsp; I keep getting a syntax error when trying to click the weapon for attack.&nbsp; I've tried an attack using other stats, and they seem to work fine, perhaps it is just intellect that is causing the issue?&nbsp; I'm not certain. To test and try and pinpoint the exact nature, upon leaving the game and rejoining, the attack is working as intended with no adjustment. So, third issue resolved.&nbsp; Just thought I'd report for the sake of improvement.&nbsp; If this should be elsewhere, I apologize - I don't use the forums often.
I would love the option to have attacks show up as buttons if the sheet is linked to a token. Perhaps a checkbox under the attack modification?
Rory P. said: I really like the new sheet. Could you share the data on the roll templates you're using? It would be nice to know for creating my own macros. Something along these lines, which is from the wiki page on roll templates:&nbsp;&{template:5eAttack} {{name=@{meleeweaponname1}}} {{subtags=Main Hand, Finess, @{meleedmgtype1}}} {{attack=[[1d20+@{meleetohit1}]]}} {{attackadv=[[1d20+@{meleetohit1}]]}} {{damage=[[@{meleedmg1}+@{meleedmgbonus1}]]}} {{dmgcrit=[[@{meleedmg1}]]}} I have a list&nbsp; here&nbsp; of the basic templates that I have discovered.&nbsp;
What am I doing wrong when custom adding a spell to the spell list? Clicking on it does nothing but create an empty message.

Edited 1454787523
I haven't added a global AC modifier yet. As a work around you could add a "Defensive Style" item with no weight and an "Ac +1" modifier or adjust the AC directly and add one to it. Thanks, that works.. partially~ because there seems to be a bug on additem & updateac 1-&nbsp;The function "updateac" isn't being called when you add a item and add a mod to it. &lt; sorry didn't look too deep why.. 2 - The function "updateac", on the fuction, the mod is read by "+ "_itemmodifiers"].toLowerCase().split("ac")[1].match(/\d/);" With this it will only match the FIRST number, so "ac+10" will only get +1, not 10 the match should be /\d+/ WORKAROUND: The way to force a updateac is to delete a dummy item. - Create two items, apply the ac mod to one, and simply delete the other, this will recalculate the ac For over 10 ac mod; - Need to break into multiple items with single digit mods, say 2 items with +5
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
From elsewhere: Dink said: How do you build Custom Magic items so that they auto-add the bonuses? There doesn't seem to be a Sentinel Shield in the Items to slide in. How do I build one so as to roll Initiative @Advantage?? Any way to add Class features like Second Wind ATM?
GenKitty said: From elsewhere: Dink said: How do you build Custom Magic items so that they auto-add the bonuses? There doesn't seem to be a Sentinel Shield in the Items to slide in. How do I build one so as to roll Initiative @Advantage?? Any way to add Class features like Second Wind ATM? Thanks.... was just getting ready to move it here
I have the dammage and tha attack selected but only the attack shows up on the attack card
Hello, something keeps adding 17 to one of my character's AC value, and even if I manually change it, or add/remove armor, or adjust the dexterity score, it keeps going back to a base of 27.

Edited 1454817393
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Gnome said: have the dammage and tha attack selected but only the attack shows up on the attack card From the Roll20 Wiki page for the OGL by Roll20 Character Sheet : Player characters have both a simple and attack roll template that is output to the Chat Tab in the journal on the right hand side of the screen. The simple template is used for everything except for attacks. The attack template is shaped to show up to three pieces; the attack at the top, information in the middle, and damage at the bottom. Depending on your settings, the damage will not roll unless you click on the name of the attack from the roll template in the chat tab . This was designed to simulate the tabletop experience of rolling to attack and then rolling damage if necessary. You can change this behavior in the sheet Settings (gear icon at the top right of the page), tab under " Auto Damage Roll ".

Edited 1454817305
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Chris M said: Hello, something keeps adding 17 to one of my character's AC value, and even if I manually change it, or add/remove armor, or adjust the dexterity score, it keeps going back to a base of 27. Shot in the dark: try locating and deleting the Attribute named ac on the affected Character's Attributes & Abilities tab , and then altering one of the sheet fields which contribute to AC.
Silvyre said: Chris M said: Hello, something keeps adding 17 to one of my character's AC value, and even if I manually change it, or add/remove armor, or adjust the dexterity score, it keeps going back to a base of 27. Shot in the dark: try locating and deleting the Attribute named ac on the affected Character's Attributes & Abilities tab , and then altering one of the sheet fields which contribute to AC. No joy, but thanks anyway. This specific sheet also keeps randomly making 2 new blank entries in the Attacks & Spellcasting area of the "Core" page whenever I change the Dexterity score. I am trying to switch my game over to this new sheet and use the compendium, and so far everything is smooth except for this one player's character with the haunted sheet, maybe it's because she's playing an Old One Warlock. :/
This is simply amazing! &nbsp;Great job, everyone on the DEV Team!