Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Ancient Scribe set 2: Runes & Writings

Russ H.
Marketplace Creator
Ancient Scribe is back is set 2:  Runes & Writings . Working alongside D. Wolters once more, we've created more stone background textures, celtic inspired serpent carvings, runes, intricate designs,  alphabets and numbers. The set has both individual elements and several tilesheets to make it easier for you to work with in creating your message. We hope you enjoy!
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Oh Sweet!!!!!!   I'm totally putting this in my next campaign... =D
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
I'm thinking about combining the method of the theater of the mind style with this for a rosetta stone puzzle.
I will definatly get these. Perfect for my pseudo-scandinavian setting.
Russ H.
Marketplace Creator
Glad you guys like 'em! Pat S., looking forward to seeing the puzzle! Peter, D. Wolters is from Scandinavia (Sweden), so the Futhark were a fun bit for him. Aaron, I'm sure there's an API you will be creating for these. haha :D 
Gabriel P.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
More awesome work to made the production value of a game instantly higher?  Don't mind if I do.  I love the idea of using this and your Chronicles set for hand outs to differentiate between several cultures by showing their art styles.

Edited 1454801084
Stephen S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
This pack can be used for more than just runes. I see cave walls in there. Edit: But I see tiles packs everywhere through a certain "lens" I tend to look through. Can't say more ATM.