Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP/G (Rotating)] D&D5e EST 6-11p Weekdays

I have one game falling through and another two coming to a close. I'd like to start something new and am looking for like-minded, experienced people keen on the same idea. I would like to start a weekly game running somewhere in the ballpark of 6 or 7 - 10 or 11 EST, M-Th (We will work out which day is best). These would be the after work hours for a person working the standard 8-5 M-F job in EST. There would be some prerequisites: The DM would rotate week to week. A DM could call a few weeks in a row in advance if they have a story arc they wanted to work through. If you are not prepped when your rotation arrives, you're out. There are extenuating circumstances that could be ruled on by the group. You must be experienced. Know the 5e rule set and preferably the functionality of Roll20. No babysitting. All players/DMs should be able to hit the ground running. You must own all three core rule books (PHB, DMG and MM). Without them your ability to run a game is questionable, even with the new SRD. You should have a paid membership to Roll20. If not, someone else with a paid membership in the group must vouch for you as being a reliable and competent player/DM. 25 or older, please. This game is for adults. I love you undergrads, but college is a time full of unforeseen homework, partying, relationships and so on. It would be a voice game, video optional. That's the long-short of it. Hit me up if the described demographic is you.
An LFP/GM has been setup for this game: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/40266/relive-th" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/40266/relive-th</a>...