Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

New releases from Devin Night

Devin N.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Hey everybody, just wanted to take a second and let everyone know that there are 6 new packs on the marketplace. Elves Drow More Monsters 3 More Monsters 4 Heroic Characters 9 Heroic Characters 10 I have also just uploaded 3 more packs. These new packs contain NPCs broken down into Poor, Middle Class, and Nobles. Good for populating towns in your game. Thanks for all the support.
o_0
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Awesome! Thanks, Devin!

Edited 1454696207
Russ H.
Marketplace Creator
Love the whip on the Drow war priestess in  pack 72 , Ooo! and the detail work on the hat brim for the the witchhunter in  pack 70 Devin! Lots of visual treats! Beautiful as always!
Where can we find the townsfolk packs?
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Ed S. said: Where can we find the townsfolk packs? Devin Night's townfolk
Right, I knew about those he mentioned that he had new ones.   Devin N. said: I have also just uploaded 3 more packs. These new packs contain NPCs broken down into Poor, Middle Class, and Nobles. Good for populating towns in your game. I was hoping to find those. 

Edited 1455169763
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Ah, his newest packs are  here along with his other townfolk. NPC:Nobles NPC: Middleclass NPC: Poor
Devin N.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sorry. When I upload them they still need to go through the process of being added to the marketplace. Thanks for taking a look and the interest. Also thanks Pat and Russ for linking to the actual packs.
It's funny they showed up last night when I searched in game, must have been a delay. These are all really nice, thanks again Devin!
Devin N.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Glad you like them. Those packs were a custom order by a patron. It sadly took over a year to make the complete set of 120 tokens.
Hey, art is hard, they look amazing.
Devin N. said: Hey everybody, just wanted to take a second and let everyone know that there are 6 new packs on the marketplace. Elves Drow I really love the work on your token sets, an I've often wondered if you would ever be doing more race sets for 5e races like Dragonborn and Genasi down the road. As a DM I would love to be able to buy something akin to a "Dwarf set" with Dwarf classes and commoners all collected together to help build out a campaign. It'd also be a great investment for each of my PC races. Something like your Elves set is actually wonderful and a perfect example of what I'm looking for each of the races. I have some players in my campaigns who have had serious difficulty finding tokens for their classes since no generic sets really exist for them were really satisfying. (Genasi Bard and Dragonborn Druid seem to be uncommon choices). I'm sure you're backed up with custom orders and such, but I'm just curious if more sets like this is something we can look forward to.
Devin N.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Hey Andrew, My work is mostly determined by the custom requests. I get a lot of character requests, so I have a lot of heroic character packs. The majority of the monsters were from my kickstarter which is several years ago now. The Elves and Drow were the result of custom order. I'd love to make sets for all the races and dwarves is high on the list but until I get a commission to make them or a good amount of free time I won't have a chance to make them. I will keep this in mind though in case I do get some down time. I like the idea a lot.
Vanderforge
Marketplace Creator
Amazing as always; I don't know how you keep up this level of quality AND quantity but I'm glad you do because I find it super motivational!