Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Dungeon Generator Alignment

I need a "seed" layout for a dungeon to work with and modify with all the rooms, layouts, puzzles, etc in a Dungeon I'm working on. And was wondering if anyone could get this random dungeon generator (<a href="http://www.dizzydragon.net/adventuregenerator/gen" rel="nofollow">http://www.dizzydragon.net/adventuregenerator/gen</a>) to match up with the Roll20 grid. I got something close to aligned but then then started to misaligned and some parts just didn't work. A better alternative would be Dungeon creator with all the shapes and such that can be build onto a grid that matches up with roll20. If anyone has a solution to either (or both), I look forward to hearing from you.
Gid
Roll20 Team
Have you tried the Align to Grid tool?
Yes, I did you that tool. Thing is, I have vertical and horizontal (which look aligned) perfectly, but they are actually not. and as the map goes further and further the squares become more and more out of alignment. is there a way to disable the grid? so that all movement of tokens is as if you were holding alt? So that I can use the grid on the map to calculate as I would with the the Roll20 grid.
Gid
Roll20 Team
Yup! Go to your Page Settings and then where it says Grid. Uncheck the box that says Enabled. This will disable the Roll20 grid and the snapping that goes with it so you can use your generated map without our interface getting in the way.
Hazaa for Roll20s versatility!
Gauss
Forum Champion
Yup, gotta love that feature. :) One more reason I love Roll20. - Gauss