Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFP D&D 3.5 Fridays 4pm est 7pm est

The Kingdom of Leah has been ruled by Victor for many years, his health has started to fail him in recent years. Soldin his eldest son is set to take over rule, while Victor has been a kind and generous king. No one knows of Soldin will be like his father. Since the King's health has been failing rumors of people coming up missing and brigands on the road have plagued the Inn talk these days. Character Creation rules Stats: 4d6 keep highest 3 stats will be rolled in game. Or you can use a 32 point buy system. No stat higher then 18 after racial adjustments. Classes: PHB, Book of Nine Swords, Swashbuckler, Hexblade. No homebrew classes will be accepted. Races: PHB, Goliath other variant's of races will need to be asked upon, however no monstrous races will be allowed. Starting gold will be rolled for and you will be taking Max hitpoints at first level. Sessions will run for 3hrs from 4pm est to 7pm est. We are currently recruiting a cleric type druid,cleric,healer. as well as one other. Please reply here or send me a pm if your interested.
can i play pleas
I might potentially be interested, if the campaign is text-based. If it is, then I'd need more setting details. Would PHB II be allowed for classes?
It is not text based and we are currently recruiting one other now as the cleric spot has been filled
I might be interested. I have a mic, and the time slot works great for me. I've played 3.5 for years (years ago). I like roleplaying more than combat. How many total people will you have?
ill join
the game is full at the moment thank you for your interest.