Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Is there a way to upgrade my membership?

Hello, I have a 50.00 yearly membership and would like to upgrade my membership to the 100.00 membership. Is there a way to do this as an upgrade option anywhere? Thanks for your response. David
Hi David , you can change your subscription on the subscription page ( j ust click on "Support Us" at the top of the site).  Choose a new radio button for the subscription you want, and you'll see a new button show up that says "Change Subscription."  Any money you have remaining on your current subscription will be applied towards your new one.
Now that is sweet!  Thanks for the fast reply Sarah I appreciate it.  Yall keep kicking ass!
You're very welcome, David !  And thanks for supporting Roll20. :)