Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Recalled Cards

Pat
Pro
API Scripter
When I "recall" all cards back to the deck and don't shuffle, are the recalled cards placed on the bottom of the deck?
Pat
Pro
API Scripter
bump
Hello Pat, From my tests it seems that if you recall the cards, but do not shuffle, the cards will not reappear in the deck. You can still deal out the remaining cards, but cannot access the recalled cards until the shuffle button is hit.
Oh, so it's more like discard, not recall. Maybe there should be two options, instead of recall + shuffle, have recall and discard as they do different things according to Tristan's post. Good that you asked Pat, because I was sure that recalling w/o shuffle was putting the cards back in the deck.