Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Community Forum (website) login bug

Gauss
Forum Champion
The Community Forum has a difficult time keeping me logged in. I often have to hit log in 2 or 3 times before it finally stays that way. It also shows me as logged in and then not logged in. I have had to learn to log in even if it says I am. I am using fully updated Chrome. Also, since I know the question will come up: this is on the first Community forum tab I have open. I am aware that if you log in on one tab you wont be logged in on any other forum tabs opened beforehand. - Gauss
I've had the same problem on Windows 7 and Windows 8 (release preview) in both Chrome and Firefox. It always works eventually, but sometimes I have to hit login a few times first.
Yeah this happens to me, too. I find that I have better luck using the "Community Forums" link at the top (which automatically logs you in) than hitting the "Sign in As Riley Dutton" link on the sidebar...