Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Forum sorting bug

I wanted to let you know that the new forum sorting paradigm is causing closed threads to automatically drop off the front page even if there was a new response. This causes problems especially in that people who get an answer to a question and then get the thread closed will not know that an answer came.  Please look into this.
I swear I just saw it doing that and as soon as I saved this post I see the Resolved tag had popped the thread I had seen dropped back up on the front page.  Strange, anyway, maybe there is a bug, it's wierd.
Nothing about closing a post will cause it to be removed from the front page just because it is closed.