Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Barbarians of Lemuria

Any interest in playing in a sword & sorcery Barbarians of Lemuria Mythic edition game? The campaign will be similar in tone to the Robert E. Howard Conan stories. We are looking to grab 2-3 additional players.  Day/time to be decided once we can gauge interest.
I'm interested. I haven't played before but picked up the book from Humble Bundle.
Karl V.
Plus
Translator
I am very interested in this! I love classic Sword and Sorcery, and I have been longing to try BoL for some time.
Have you already started the campaign? If so, how far into it are you? Also, what days and time of week?
We have not begun yet.  We were waiting to see what everyone's availability was like first before setting day/time.   Could you all please post your availability in this thread?
Karl V.
Plus
Translator
Any day except Sun and Tue starting time between 20 and 22 isch CET.
Any day after 5pm est.
Could any of you make it next Wednesday, the 17th?
Karl V.
Plus
Translator
I will need to retract my application. Good luck and have fun. Thread some jeweled thrones under you sandaled feet for me will ya :)
Karl V. said: I will need to retract my application. Good luck and have fun. Thread some jeweled thrones under you sandaled feet for me will ya :) It isn't because I asked about Wednesday the 17th, is it?
Karl V.
Plus
Translator
No, not at all. I got myself enrolled in another game so my calendar is saturated atm.
Can you all do every other Wednesday at 4 pm eastern?
I couldn't do that.  But I would say I'm ok if I'm not involved.  My schedule is fairly jacked up.
Brian said: I couldn't do that.  But I would say I'm ok if I'm not involved.  My schedule is fairly jacked up. What is the earliest you could make it on a Wednesday, if at all?

Edited 1455480166
Earliest would probably be 7:30 pm EST.  4pm is not doable because I have work and have a 5pm game at a local store that I go to regularly.  Also, I am currently running a HotDQ game at 10:00pm on Wednesdays but I could push that back a bit.