Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Free Treats for Halloween

Several websites are running a "easter egg hunt" game on their sites for Halloween where you get free stuff! And some of it is actually really nice stuff too. So here they all are... that I have found so far: You are looking for the pumpkin graphics on the sites, they are links to the free stuff. You need to be logged in to the site for most of these things so if you don't have a log in for that site just make an account first to be able to get the stuff. Directions will be from the main page of the website. The prize you get for each pumpkin is listed at the end of the instructions. You should be able to get all pumpkins on one site before downloading them all at once (some pumpkins are links to other sites to read instructions). RPGnow.com 1. Click pumpkin icon mid-right of homepage - scoll to the bottom of the page and click pumpkin in bottom right corner - (Rippers book, Savage Worlds setting book) 2. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click "Quickstarter Guide" on the bottom left of the page- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the pumpkin - (Convention Book: N.W.O) 3.Click "My Library" in the top right corner - Click pumpkin - (The Gift: Curse of the Golden Spear Part 1 (PFRPG)) 4. Click "account" in top right corner - Under "email notifications" click "Select how I wish to be contacted by publisher" - Click pumpkin - (The Unspeakable Oath 21) 5. Scroll the the very bottom of page and click "Product Reviews" at the bottom - Click pumpkin - (LFNE Campfire Tales #4: Death by Chocolate) 6. Scroll down a little and click the "Free Stuff" Icon on the left of the screen - Scroll to bottom of the page and click Pumpkin - (World of Darkness Rulebook) DriveThrough RPG - All the same stuff as RPGnow.com and it is basically all in the same places too. From here down it is not really RPG specific but still some good stuff. Wargamingvault.com 1. Click "My Library" in the top right corner - Click Pumpkin - (Kaiju Kaos: The Miniatures Game, Basic Rules) 2. Click the "Free Stuff" icon on the left side of the page (It is down a little bit on the left) - Scroll to the very bottom of the page and click the pumpkin - (Kooky Teenage Monster Hunters) 3. Click "account" in top right corner - Under "email notifications" click "Select how I wish to be contacted by publisher" - Click pumpkin - (7ombieTV) 4. Scroll down to bottom of page and click "Quickstarter Guide" in bottom left corner - scroll down and click pumpkin - (Funny image about wargamers) DriveThrough Comics 1. click "My Library" at top right of screen - Click pumpkin - (Kolchak Tales: Frankenstein Agenda #1) 2. Scroll down a little and click the "Free Stuff" Icon on the left of the page - Scroll down to bottom and click pumpkin - (Angel Fire #1) 3. Bottom of page click "Product Reviews" - Click pumpkin - (Vincent Price: House of Horrors #1) DriveThrough Fiction Basically the same as the others: 1. My Library pumpkin - (Bloodshadows Novel 1) 2. Free Stuff pumpkin - (Lady Yellowbird and the Flight of the Sad Panda) 3 - Product Reviews pumpkin - (In Our House: Tantalizing Tales of Terror) 4. Account and then E-Mail Notifications and then "Select how I wish to be contacted by publishers" pumpkin - (The Ghost Hunter's Guidebook) If you find more please post directions to the here for everyone to enjoy. The pumpkins will probably be up through Halloween but I wouldn't imagine much longer after that. Don't say I never did anything for you! Cheers.
Sorry the formatting of this is not great... we really need some better formatting tools to make posts look nicer, like bold and list tags for things.
Found another one and this one is REALLY NICE! RPGNow.com 6. Scroll down a little and click the "Free Stuff" Icon on the left of the screen - Scroll to bottom of the page and click Pumpkin - (World of Darkness Rulebook) Added to master list above.