Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

All Data In Room/Campaign Deleted

1455328250

Edited 1455328688
Dan
Plus
One of campaigns I was running had disappeared from all my players' lists. After giving them back the join link, I noticed that the entire chatlog has disappeared, all pages, character sheets and music have disappeared as well as default settings regarding avatars and voice. I am using Firefox with the plugin Ghostery, on Windows 7 Home Premium x64, and the game was last played one week ago on 2/5/2016. Does anyone have an idea what may have happened?
Hmmm. It should only be deleted if the game owner deleted it. Do you have a link to the game? I can take a look and see.
Yeah, let me PM you the link.