Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFGM] [5e] Group of Newbies

Edited 1455271091
Hello I'm a new player looking for group to play 5e with. I have very little experience as I've only played once before. i would really like to play a campaign weather it be lost mines of phandelver or the Hoard of thedragon queen. I'm okay with a single session too. I work midnights and have rotating days off so my availiblility is from 4-10pm EST. I get ready for work at 10. I'm looking for a weekly group or biweekly. prefer to play paladin, rogue, or Warlock. but will play whatever is needed as I have equally no xp with any particular class. Thank you for taking the time to read this if you would like me to jump in one of your games just shoot me a PM or reply to this thread. if you're running a single session game tonight  2/8 it's my day off and I can play.
Not to give you false hope Rey, but is it cool if I post in here as another player looking for a game? The times you're available sync up almost perfectly with mine, and it seems there are a bunch of new players looking for groups, so maybe we'll find a group of 4 newer players like us and that might interesting a DM
Hi, I´m in the same situation you both are. New player with very little experience and my times sync up with yours too. I´m open to any race or class, any campaign, I just want to play so maybe we can find one more player and start looking for a DM.
yeah I don't mind sharing the post... and I like Juan's idea of trying to recruit one more plus a DM. like he said we already have 3 with matching schedules. Do any of you know anyone else who may be interested? if not I guess we can throw up another post looking for at least one more player and a DM.
Hi guys, I am in the same boat as you 3 too! Do you mind if i tag along in this adventure? Im a new player, little exprience  but very excited to play! I have a character sheet all worked out but would be willing to alter if needs be.
well looks like we have a fourth then... next step is finding a DM. anyone know anybody?
Should we maybe rename this to Group LF DM?
.... I hate when something can be fixed so simply and ya don't think of it until it's suggested or someone else does it.... You Sir James, are made up of what ever it is that makes this world go around!
How does one change the title of the post?
Your words are too kind *bows* As for changing the title i have no bloooooody idea, maybe you spoke too soon about me.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
You ask in the thread and a wandering mod fixes you up. :)  If you'd like it changed to something else, just say so in the thread.  Happy gaming!
Hi guys! I have a one shot adventure already made and I'm available tonight after 8:15 pst it takes about three or four hours to go all the way thru it...probably quicker since I have already run it. If interested roll a lv 1 character and show up a little early so we can get your toon in the game. Cheers! Flip
I wouldnt be able to attend that even as im on GMT.
Me either mother in law arrives tonight but I'm free Monday and Tuesday. How about everyone else?
GenKitty said: You ask in the thread and a wandering mod fixes you up. :)  If you'd like it changed to something else, just say so in the thread.  Happy gaming! Forum mod team? More like forum God team! Thanks Genkitty!
Works for me!
I can DM you
P.m. me if you want to play
any day after 5PM will work for me as long as were finished by 10pm. what does everyone else's availability look like? any specific day or time during the day work for you guys?
Im on GMT, so anytime between 6-10 start time would be perfect, which is..1 - 5 est, could maybe push to 6 est.
Yeah so 9-11 Gmt should work for me for a start time which would be what 4-6est which is perfect for me. 
Sounds good to me man!
any room for another player??
Sent you a PM Ray if you are still looking for a dm