Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Booyah!

Gid
Roll20 Team
Thanks to everyone who voted! We are extatic!
You guys deserved it :D
Whoo hoo! *applause*
Congratulations. :-)
Excellent!
Greg Taylor (Greytale)
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Awesome! Way to go guys!
You've deserved it. +1!
Awesome! :D
Well earned! 
Saul Wynne
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Gratz  /agreed you deserve it !
Grats, well earned guys.

Edited 1376921584
Nolan T. J.
Roll20 Team
Lots of catching up to do!! Full list of ENnie Winner here, including some great friends of the site:&nbsp; <a href="http://www.ennie-awards.com/blog/announcing-the-2013-ennie-awards-winners/" rel="nofollow">http://www.ennie-awards.com/blog/announcing-the-2013-ennie-awards-winners/</a> Thanks to all who voted, all who came out to our events this week (recording of at least one of which is incoming), and all the folks who made Gen Con a blast. And double-super extra thanks to our moderators who held down the fort while the devs were off raising hell-- the ship was well watched.
Congrats!
Gid
Roll20 Team
I think I'm taking a break from drinking after this weekend. @_@ Anywho, I went on an Indi buying spree while I was out there.&nbsp;My haul was a d20 spinner ring from CritSuccess , paperback copies of FATE Accelerated , Dungeon World , Dread , a GM pack of FUDGE dice, a Noteboard , the Shab-al-Hiri Roach RPG and a Shadowrun print from Echo Chernik. Also demoed Fiasco with Nolan at one point too. Two Wil Wheaton sightings. Now I'm just guarding myself against the vengeance of the Con Crud.
Congrats on the win, I thought with our updates we'd have a good shot. But with the competition it was an honor just to get nominated. :) Paul Grosse PCGen PR Silverback
Paul G. said: Congrats on the win, I thought with our updates we'd have a good shot. But with the competition it was an honor just to get nominated. :) Paul Grosse PCGen PR Silverback Appreciated! &nbsp;A strong field throughout, for sure.
Awesome Ennie! GRATS!
Congrats!
PaulOoshun
Marketplace Creator
Well deserved&nbsp;