Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

All Data In-Game and all Marketplace Purchases are gone.

Logged on to set up for upcoming game and found that all my uploads, character data, chatlog, etc. were gone.  Time played for my account strangely showing zero.  And no indication in my Library or on the Marketplace of the purchases I'd made.  I'd had something similar happen in the past (prior to having made marketplace purchases), but simply reloading the page fixed it at that time.  No such luck this time around. I'm using Firefox on Windows 8 x64.  I would love any guidance on what happened/how to fix, I am very confused/disheartened.
This can happen when you start out using Roll20 with Google Hangouts and then later log in with a different email than the one that Google Hangouts generates if you don't already have a Roll20 account. Could this be what happened to you?
Hey thanks for the reply, We never used Google Hangouts, only Roll20 directly.  However, it seems like something like that may have happened: I tracked down the link for the game that I'd sent the players, and it took me (as a player) to the game/campaign and it all appeared to be there (which is good news!).  But for some reason that is beyond me, this account is no longer the same as the account that created that game, if that makes any sense. There is only one email address that I would use to log in to Roll20, so it's not like the problem is just that I'm logging in with the wrong account...  I feel like either this is all very confusing or I'm missing something obvious and am going to feel like an idiot when I figure it out!
To clarify perhaps a bit more: This <a href="https://app.roll20.net/users/1277158/paul" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/users/1277158/paul</a> is the account that I am used to being brought to when logging in But this <a href="https://app.roll20.net/users/847693/paul-d" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/users/847693/paul-d</a> is the one I log on to instead, and the one I am currently posting from, and my claim right now is that the log-in email/password are the same for both...?
The mystery is almost solved! I'm going to pass this over to the Roll20 Dev Team. If you wouldn't mind, please email <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> a link to your game as well as a link to this thread (and any another information you might think helpful). Hopefully this will all be sorted out soon. :)
Done and done.&nbsp; Thank you!
Cool; since this is being handled directly by email, I'm going to mark this as resolved. Please open another thread if you feel the need! Thanks!