Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

PowerCards not correctly functioning when promoting a player to gm

Phoxounet
Sheet Author
Translator
Hi there ! I'm currently showing Roll20 to a new GM. He wants to discover what Roll20 is capable of before subscribing. So far, everything went perfect but we encountered a bug with the API and/or Powercards. I created a small powercard to show it to him : !power {{ --corners|10 --emote | Lance une attaque ! --name|Corps à Corps --leftsub|Mêlée --rightsub|[Arme] --Attaque :|[[1D(?{risque|non,10|oui,20}) + @{Mêlée} + @{PUI} + ?{Arme| Arme 1, 1 | Arme 2, 2}]] --Dégâts :| les dégâts sont de [[1d3]] }} The problem is that the powercard is not working as intended in this game. I copied the macro to another game and everything was perfect. In this game, the powercard sometimes works for me, sometimes no. I don't know why. And it never works for the promoted player. Any idea ? Regards

Edited 1455545427
Hrm, not sure. Are you having to restart the api when you do this? Also, make sure there are zero spaces in front of !power or else Roll20 won't recognize it as an api command. Sometimes when copying and pasting in Roll20, a space gets added in front.

Edited 1455551583
Phoxounet
Sheet Author
Translator
Well... Nice shot. There was an annoying small space before !power that messed everything. Thx a lot ! :)