Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Any interest in Pathfinder's CARD game Wrath of the Righteous?

I go on an 11 day vacation starting this Thursday and want to get into some play time with this game this week through next week!! So most days and evenings are open for me to run and play this with up to 3 other interested players. Post here or PM me if interested Characters to pick above And a pic of the in game page, locations, decks and Character cards, and other things as well. &nbsp;I do have the free rules guide I can send anyone as well once we hook up on skype. <a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyKh5CExrlY" rel="nofollow">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyKh5CExrlY</a> Youtube above about the new and interesting characters to pick from. Cheers Tom
Bummer, not one rely yet here, I know everyone is on the D&D 5th Ed craze at Roll20 now &nbsp;but anyone who might be interested still?? Tom

Edited 1455803897
Tom
Pro
And I found 1 player at least on the Pathfinder site, room &nbsp;for 2 more :) Cheers, and after tonights game I'll reset for others for different days/evenings and times as needed remember. Thanks Tom

Edited 1455915449
Tom
Pro
And now I have 2 players, then I make 3 so one more if anyone is still out there. One is playing the Ranger Hursk The second is playing Kyra the Cleric And I am rolling with Sioni the Sorcerer Cheers, our second game starts at 3:30 PM CST today :) Tom
So are the times just whatever works for everybody?
I can't know if I can join if i don't know the time.
Just got done with some gaming, I just sent you a PM bud Tom
I really enjoy the pathfinder adventure card games (I own Rise of the Runelords and Skulls and Shackles), but I wonder if roll20 would be a very difficult way to play it. Maybe I could get an invite just to see how it functions?
It's doable, PM sent bud :) Tom