Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Searching for GMs

Thank yo for going over this, but I was wondering if I could get into contact with past GMs somehow. I recently was declined as a PC in one of her campaigns. I was wondering if I could message her about using her character as an NPC. The problem is I don't know her username, and I can't find anything here that lets me view past topics on games. It was a text only D&D 5e campaign if that helps.
1455612511
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Roll20 doesn't store or record game forums for later viewing as they are each setup as private. The closest you have to work with is either a pm between you and the GM or you can check your profile activity. On the left side of your profile is a private listing of people you have played with recently. Your GM could be there.
She wasn't there. thanks for the help anyway.