Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

GM can't see deck in players hand

1455691518

Edited 1455826641
Hey there I use the decks as an inventory for my players. So I created different items like coins, weapons etc. Normaly as a GM I can see all items in the hand of the players because I use the same item deck for everyone. Now there is only one player by whome I can not see the cards in his hand. I allready banished him from the game an invited him as a new player. But the problem remains.  Do you have any idea what could be the problem? Thanks and greetings from Germany Eik
I have this problem occasionally as well.  I just never think to post about it.  Just last night I couldn't see one of the player's hands.
1455835947
Phil B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with the site. Could you and the player that you are having issue with please carefully work through the first three steps of our guide to Solving Technical Issues ? Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome and Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable all add-ons/extensions and anti-virus programs. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through Step 4 (Don't forget the complete Console Log!) and add a detailed list of how to recreate the issue, if possible. Thank you!
The next time it happens, I'll try and go through these steps.  Just had two players log in and of course it didn't happen. I'm pretty sure it's always the right-most player on my screen, if that helps (but don't waste too much time looking into that since I'm not positive).
Thanks for the answers! I will try the four steps and hope to fix the problem.