Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Contributing/ Creating Compendiums

I'm interested in creating/contributing to a compendium (specifically for a possible Role-Master compendium).  I know there are many things involved, starting with the legality of such a thing.  So who would I need to contact for information and/or help starting something like this?  Of course, it would probably be wiser to start with an easier game...
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Thanks for your questions! We would be happy to discuss bringing additional content to the Compendium. Please email <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> with the details. Since we will be handling this over email, I will close this thread. Thanks!