Currently, we are a group of 5 and were originally planning to be group of six playing on Wednesday nights at 7pm EST. By popular demand, I am recruiting a sixth member to fill out the group. This is a homebrew setting geared toward having as much variety and diversity as possible in it. If you are interested in a campaign that brings in elements from your own character's backstory and meshes them with a rich homebrew world I have created, this might be for you. If you like a mix of combat, social interaction, tactics, espionage, mystery, creation, questioning reality, politics and a whole host of other interesting subjects, then you are the right fit! It would be good to have a female player on the team. I'd be remiss to not mention that I believe there is a certain amount of balance only achievable with both genders present. It's not mandatory, it would just be nice. The most important thing is that this group is dedicated to a long campaign. We just started, but the intention has always been to run a long campaign. If you aren't interested in that, please refrain from applying. I would prefer all requests be sent as private messages and all questions as comments. If you have contacted me before, please let me know as I have likely forgotten by now.