Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] [1e/BECMI D&D] The Village of Hommlet: Bad Idea Theater!

So i have recently acquired "The Temple of Elemental Evil" and would like to get a first run through of it before any of my main groups see it. The idea is to get through as much of it as we can, by doing two sessions a week. The system would be "BECMI" or "Basic", with optional rules from 1e AD&D. (Dual-Wielding, Bonus Cleric Spells for high Wisdom scores, 2e style thief skills, 5e-style Cleave, etc. Whatever the group likes, and doesn't slow things down too much.) The days i have in mind are Sunday, Monday, Thursday, with the occasional Wednesday. Tuesdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and most Wednesdays are already taken. Which two days in particular are up in the air, as they depend on individual scheduling. The time would most likely be 6:30pm CST. With a couple hours give in either direction, if necessary. If you have any interest, let me know! If it works out, there might also be a run through of "Princes of the Apocalypse" for 5e as well.
Heck yes...sign me up!
It's looking like it might be Mondays & Thursdays. Currently aiming for maybe like a 6 week limit? (If it takes that long or not.) Partly because i'm not sure i could keep it up for much longer than that, and partly because people are less likely to just skip it without a reason if they know it's a limited time thing.