Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Primetime Adventures] Character Sheet HTML

Edited 1456027076
MattBx8
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Here it is, try it out: (It's got Javascript in it but that won't work as far as I understand but I left it in anyways) Edit: textarea added name="attr_" ------------------------ <!DOCTYPE html> <html> <body> <h2>Primetime Adventures (PTA) Character Sheet</h2> <p></p> <fieldset> <legend><h3>Series Info:</h3></legend> <p><strong>Series Title</strong>      <input type="text" name="attr_seriestitle">               <strong>Season</strong>     <input type="number" name="attr_season"></p> </fieldset> <p></p> <fieldset> <legend><h3>Personalia:</h3></legend> <p><strong>Protagonist Name</strong>      <input type="text" name="attr_pname">        <strong>Concept</strong>   <input type="text" name="attr_concept"></p> <p></p> <p><strong>Story Arc -- Issue</strong>    <input type="text" name="attr_issue"></p> </fieldset> <p></p> <fieldset> <legend><h3>Screen Presence:</h3></legend> <p></p> <p><strong>Pilot/1st</strong><input type="number" name="attr_pilot" min="1" max="3">  <strong>2nd</strong><input type="number" name="attr_ep2" min="1" max="3">  <strong>3rd</strong><input type="number" name="attr_ep3" min="1" max="3">  <strong>4th</strong><input type="number" name="attr_ep4" min="1" max="3">  <strong>5th</strong><input type="number" name="attr_ep5" min="1" max="3"> <p><strong>If this is a 9 Episode Season, check box below to enable Episodes 6 — 9</strong></p> <script language="JavaScript"> <!-- function enable_number(status) { status=!status; document.f1.attr_ep6.disabled = status; document.f1.attr_ep7.disabled = status; document.f1.attr_ep8.disabled = status; document.f1.attr_ep9.disabled = status; } //--> </script> </head> <body onload=enable_number(false);> <form name=f1 method=post> <input type="checkbox" name=others onclick="enable_number(this.checked)" > <strong>6th</strong> <input type="number" name="attr_ep6" min="1" max="3">  <strong>7th</strong> <input type="number" name="attr_ep7" min="1" max="3">  <strong>8th</strong> <input type="number" name="attr_ep8" min="1" max="3">  <strong>9th</strong> <input type="number" name="attr_ep9" min="1" max="3"> </form> </fieldset> <p></p> <fieldset> <legend><h3>Attributes:</h3></legend> <p><strong>Select 1 Edge and 2 Connections or 2 Edges and 1 Connection</strong></p> <p></p> <p></p> <table> <tr> <th><strong>Edges</strong></th></th> <th><strong>Connections</strong></th> </tr> <tr> <td><input type="text" name="attr_edge1"></td> <td><input type="text" name="attr_connection1"></td> </tr> <tr> <td><strong><input type="text" name="attr_edge2"></td> <td><input type="text" name="attr_connection2"></td> </tr> </table> <p></p> <p></p> <p><strong>Personal Set</strong>  <input type="text" name="attr_pset1">        <strong>Personal Set</strong>  <input type="text" name="attr_pset2"></p> <p></p> <p><strong>Nemesis</strong>  <input type="text" name="attr_nemesis">                <strong>Fan Mail</strong>  <input type="number" name="attr_fanmail"></p> </fieldset> <p></p> <fieldset> <legend><h3>Notes:</h3></legend> <p><textarea rows="4" cols="50" name="attr_textarea1></textarea></p> </fieldset> </body> </html>
MattBx8
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Anyone try this character sheet out? Does it save the data in the game? Also, if someone wants to do the github thing to get it on the official list, feel free. I can do rough HTML coding but, unfortunately, don't have the time to learn a new system thing. /Matt
Honestly...you are a Pro User.  You can create a test campaign, install the html into a custom sheet, and check the the sheet's ability to save things on your own.  Lacking css and, more importantly, roll buttons, these are half of a sheet.   Right now, without dropping it into a campaign, I can tell you the textareas have no name="attr_whatever", so the sheet won't save anything.  
MattBx8
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Hey Coal Powered Puppet, Thanks for responding. Yes, I'm Pro. I have dropped it in the HTM custom sheet. There was some data that didn't save but I though it was a glitch. I didn't note that I messed up on the text areas with no "attr_" Sometimes it's someone else who notices stuff. Thanks! /Matt
MattBx8
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
OK, I tested it out and it's still not saving. The data is still appearing on the Attributes & Abilities but it doesn't populate the Character Sheet. Crap! Any help appreciated.

Edited 1456288680
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
I think there may quite a few issues with using your code on roll20 MattBx8. &nbsp;You don't need to include a complete html page as you would for a normal web page since roll20 provides a "wrapper" that your sheet sits in. &nbsp;Not sure if it would create a problem, but you probably should remove&nbsp;&lt;!DOCTYPE html&gt;&nbsp;&lt;html&gt;&nbsp;&lt;body&gt; and their closing tags. &nbsp;Fieldsets need class="repeaitng_foo" to function properly on roll20. The only js allowed is thru&nbsp; sheet workers . &nbsp;Have a read on the wiki:&nbsp; <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Building_Character_Sheets" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Building_Character_Sheets</a> That should cover the basics on how to create a sheet for roll20. &nbsp;Come and ask questions if you get stuck on something. &nbsp;Cheers
MattBx8
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Thanks Vince, I'll add the class info to the fieldsets and change the Javascript. Still learning from the Building Character Sheets. /Matt