Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Question about importing a character sheet

Edited 1455924504
Hello, recently... i made a Mage Transmuter 3/Priest Beelzebulb 5 in pathfinder as a player in a game using my D&D 3.5 knowledge. -I would like to know how can i get access to my character outside is game? -I would like to know if i can convert this pathfinder character into D&D 3.5. -If all this is not ôssible , i would like to know how i can at least send my spells from one sheet to another. Thanks in advance
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Cedric D. said: Hello, recently... i made a Mage Transmuter 3/Priest Beelzebulb 5 in pathfinder as a player in a game using my D&D 3.5 knowledge. -I would like to know how can i get access to my character outside is game? -I would like to know if i can convert this pathfinder character into D&D 3.5. -If all this is not ôssible , i would like to know how i can at least send my spells from one sheet to another. Hello Cedric. The only way to get access to the character sheet outside the game is in the  external journal but that also requires the game's original creator to be a Pro or Plus subscriber. Converting the character is something you will need to ask over on a different forum (such as Reddit's  Pathfinder or  D&D pages) as it is consider system specific and off topic for our forums. Now if you are needing information on just changing roll20 sheets, you can just change it the  game settings but you will then have to redo the character by manually rearranging the information.

Edited 1455924855
Oh...bummer...  i took a very long time on this character, if only there was a spellbook i could ave access to that allowed me to drag and drop to other sheets the spells. I would save a lot of time...
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Something of that nature is being worked for 5e but not for the older system, yet. I'm sure it will be worked backwards but the bugs are being worked on one system at a time for now.