Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Diceroll Macro issue.

Straightforward issue, I'm trying to have roll20 insert my character's Dexterity modifier into roll equasions, but inputting @ does absolutely nothing. Is there something I'm overlooking that I need to do to activate the auto-complete feature?
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Hi, Stefan K. As you might have read in the Attribute Macros section of the Roll20 Wiki, Attributes will only autocomplete within the "Actions" fields of the Edit Macro window, and the equivalent field for Abilities (on the Attributes & Abilities tab of a Character Window ). When editing within those two fields, you can activate the autocomplete feature by typing "@c", where c is a character that can found anywhere within the name of an Attribute associated within a Character that Can Be Edited & Controlled By you. In your case, typing "@d" should be sufficient for the autocomplete function to suggest the dexterity modifier Attribute of a Character that Can Be Edited & Controlled By you.
A, perfect. Might be an idea to add that to the macro creator, as said creator only ever mentions @, and not @d/@c or @whatever. Thanks for your help :)
Hi, Roll20 Mod Team!  Im new in Roll20 and I have an issue with Starwars Edge of the Empire API and i'd like to get some help. A sheet is good and works fine , but the dice roller does not. How can i change/alter dice sett to a system specific one? Probably i overlooked something or forgot to activate some feature.. Pls find me some solution! Thanks!  
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Hi Robert, you might want to start your own thread in order to increase your chances of getting some help. &nbsp;;-) Here's a thread specific to the SW(API sheet) sheet [Script] Edge of the Empire Dice with Images in the Chat Window Here's the Sheet guide on the wiki that also includes info about the dice <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/SWRPG-API-Compatible" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/SWRPG-API-Compatible</a> Hope that helps.