Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Cannot move my own token

This feels similar to <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/682/cant-move-tokens#post-7906" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/682/cant-move-tokens#post-7906</a> (a closed thread). I'm a player, not GM. I try using the select tool (arrow in upper left) as well as the shortcut key Shift + S. But the menu when I click the arrow is all greyed out and clicking one of those choices does nothing. Also, using Shift + S never lets me select myself. I have "Use advanced keyboard shortcuts" marked in my Settings. Does anyone have any ideas of what I can adjust to get this to work?
1376884042

Edited 1376884077
Gauss
Forum Champion
Please go to&nbsp; <a href="http://supportdetails.com/" rel="nofollow">http://supportdetails.com/</a> and report the details except for IP address. Also, please make sure your GM has assigned you to control the token you are trying to move.&nbsp; - Gauss