Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

API not triggering

Edited 1456085284
I logged on this morning to find that none of my API scripts for one of my games are triggering. I went to the API page to possibly restart it, and it reads like everything is normal. Everything has been working fine for weeks, but suddenly I get nothing. I disabled all the scripts and tried each one individually, though to no avail. Even copied the game over and reinserted the API one by one, still didn't work. The only thing different about this game, is that it's using the new OGL 5e character sheets & compendium. Looking for a solution.
Hello there! My Group and myself have found ourselves being unable to Play due to the same Problem. We are using the Edge of the Empire dice roller, and have the same Problem. No Errors in the API, everything Looks like it should work. I also disabled the script, reenabled it, but nothing happend.
Can confirm that the API is generally unresponsive... seems like someone might need to give it a boot to get it going again.
This has been happening in a number of strange and exciting ways right now. : /
Also not working for me.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
We are asking that all discussion relating to possible ongoing issues with the API be kept within our sticked thread in the API forum: API Issues (Feb 21) I've moved your posts over to the above thread, where we can better focus on troubleshooting. Thank you.