I'm running a home-brew-ish campaign and in need of someone to help with running the NPCs and monsters (encounters). To that end, I'm looking for someone with some experience with 5E (no DMing experience necessary but could help). If you don't mind helping running encounters (especially to remember those spells or special abilities) to effectively wail on the PCs then this is for you! ;) Roleplaying in character, with voices, would be a huge asset as it is something I don't do well. It might even encourage the players to get more into character in that way. This is not a "DM is out to kill the PCs" type of campaign. We're a bunch of friends who enjoy getting together to play the game. I'll be doing all the work with the campaign although I would bounce ideas off you and maybe get you to help with creating the encounters characters and sheets. But your primary focus is to get to know the encounters, their abilities, personalities, etc. and to run them effectively and in a fun way.   We communicate using voice only Skype. You need to keep background noise to a minimum. We play weekly every Saturday from 7-9PM PST with exceptions when I cannot play. Our next game is scheduled for March 5. We use the 5E Shaped sheet. If you have any questions, post it here. If you are interested, PM me with; How long you have been playing D&D generally, and 5E specifically. Do you enjoy getting in character, RP and doing voices? Or are you more 'mechanical' type? Or both? How do you rate yourself with macros 1-10? (1=What's a macro?, 10=I'm THE god of macros) Availability for Skype call (best time and day)