Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Mobile support [compiled list by mobile users]

Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
I'm creating this thread for all mobile users to post what works on their mobile devices and what doesn't. This is not for bug reports or such things as that but just a listing of what works and doesn't work on specific devices. I'm hoping this type of thread could be of use to the devs when they work on any type of mobile support. Specific bug / problems still will need to be posted in the proper forum as this is just a compilation thread for all the mobile users to list. (if the mods/devs want to delete this or move it, I won't fuss about it)

Edited 1376928413
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Mobile device : LG Optimus Showtime (smartphone) OS : Android 4.0.4 Problem : Soundcloud - It isn't heard on phone unless it is activated from the phone but then it is not heard on the computer. I can control the slider with the phone but no music is heard except from the computer. Misc : I will continue to test and report any other oddities I come across.
Mobile Devices: Samsung Galaxy S3, Asus Nexus 7 OS: s3-Liquid Smooth Nexus: 4.3 running Chrome 28.0.1500.94 unable to utilize draw tools, multi select. measure tool, and FOW. <=== I'm aware all of this has been stated previously.