Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] Pathfinder - Two Players for module or Adventure Path on Tuesdays.

Me and a friend are looking for a group running or planning to run a Pathfinder Adventure Path or module on Tuesdays, starting as early as 6 PM Central and going to as late as 12. I have six months experience playing and my friend has over six years. We both have equal interest in combat and roleplaying/story-telling, though I am still inexperienced in that area. We both have a strong interest in the Golarion setting and stories and would prefer to do something written by Paizo. We are both open to most classes, though I prefer melee characters and my friend does not like prepared casters. Thank you for reading!
Howdy friend! Me and a friend recently came up with the idea of a pair of Goblin brothers who adventure together, and we'd be able to slip into this group just fine, it seems. Both of us should be available regularly at six central, although I personally may occasionally be late.  As far as experience goes, I've been playing for a few years, and this friend has only been playing for about a year or so. We've already got a character sheet worked out for both of our characters, at first level and working off of a 15 point buy.
Hey there, new user to roll20 here, looking to get into my first game. I currently Game Master 13th age, but I'm so eager to play I'm up for about any version of d20. I really like the default setting for Pathfinder, and I tend to play really Heroic  characters. Here's to hoping you'll consist me. Thanks