Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Creating macros without API

I am in a few games where the DM is either a Plus or Free member. I am trying to create an output (as a player) that looks similar to the outputs from the 5e Shaped character sheet. Two of my games are using the SRD character sheets. Is that possible in this case? I did some searching on the forums, but didn't have any luck. Thanks in advance!

Edited 1456469534
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Hi, RaynorReynolds . What you've posted is the "5eDefault" Roll Template . The "5eDefault" Roll Template is exclusive to the Shaped & Community Contributed Character Sheets for D&D 5th Edition, and is not available for the OGL by Roll20 sheet. Any game can use the "default" Roll Template . The OGL sheet has its own Roll Templates; user Ed S. outlined some of them in a post, over here .
Darn.  Ok thanks for the quick response.