Hello! Since last week my pings and measurement haven't shown up, and the ones my players issue are not visible to me, but visible between themselves, and in other campaigns (seems to be an issue stemming from myself and not from a specific campaign or map) I have tried following the steps on the wiki link, from an old forum post I googled up ( <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/2015984/people-" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/2015984/people-</a>... ) to no avail, most I could get is the pings/ruler to show for a couple of seconds only to not respond again. I am using Canary Chrome (for developers), on Windows 8, and I disabled the third party stuff as recommended. Additionally, the symptoms' appearance may coincide with the date I tried out the Google Hangouts extension (which I have tried removing meanwhile), but I only have noticed it after the fact, if that's relevant. Also, I tried deleting current chatlog, but it doesn't seem to "save" between refreshes, meaning, a cleared chatlog after a refresh will re-appear, I'm not sure if it's an intentional function that I overlooked before or if it's another issue that may or may not be connected to the previous one. Thank you for your time