Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

The Color Animal Inn Returns! (Normally a newbie-friendly Live YouTube Podcast, but this week...) March 5, 2016 4pm

Hey Folks! Some of you might have wondered where The Color Animal Inn has been these last couple weeks. Shame on you for not watching the podcasts! Hehe! After 13 wildly successful episodes, and one great special episode, some of my former players contacted me, wanting to play again. While I don't have time to add another campaign to my schedule, I did manage to get a few of them together for a SPECIAL episode! And that's what I've been doing for the past two Saturdays. And will do again in the future, until we're finished. However, NEXT Saturday, they won't be able to play. So, I can (and will) once again run the regular The Color Animal Inn game. Normally, this is intended as a newbie-friendly game (and it is, mostly) but, because this particular episode is something of a climactic moment (the ending of a storyline), I ask THIS WEEK ONLY that only people who have played this campaign before, sign up for this week. New Players will once again be invited in the following games. So, here's the LFP Invitation: IF you have played at least one game of The Color Animal Inn, you are invited to this, the conclusion of this particular story arc: The Mysterious Electrical Dimensional Gate of Probable Zombiness! All those who have played before still have their characters available. A few of you, have played more than one character. Some of you may wish to create a new character for this, and that too will be ok. I ask only that, if you sign up for this week, you have played at least once before in this 'campaign', since if you haven't, you won't have the level of investment needed for a finale like this. As usual, the game will be livestreamed on YouTube, and recorded for later viewing. My standard don't-be-a-jerk rules apply, of course. The game will occur on Saturday, March 5, 2016, at 4pm Central time. VIP pass holders will receive their invitations approximately one hour earlier, in order to get everything prepared for the game. If you would like to participate in this weeks Grand Finale game, sign up here! Invitations will be given in a first-come, first-serve manner to an absolute maximum of eight players. CURRENT VIP LIST: -Nick P! -??? -Phnord PS: Remember, this is only for people who have played The Color Animal Inn before; future games will be open to all!
Oh you know I have to get in on this, I gotta know how this arc ends.
Count me in, time to finish this.
wouldn't mind playing again with u guys.. so if its kool count me in.
I'm in
I'm so super duper down for dis. 
Current VIP List: Nick P David Diana E Brandon L Matt / Nani ??? ??? ???
I'll be a temporary sign-up. I'll give you an update if I'm able to make it or not.
In 
Phnord Prephect said: Current VIP List: Nick P David Diana E Brandon L Matt / Nani Ryldor ??? (Reserved) ??? qwerty4132 (Maybe?)
Okay. I'm in for sure. This'll probably be my last game for a while since I'm gonna be hosting some RISK and Saturdays are the only time everyone can make it. This is going to be one ridiculous finale... I can already tell. :D
I'd like to play again.
This is going to be one BUSY finale! Current VIP List: Nick P David Diana E Brandon L Matt / Nani Ryldor John M qwerty4132
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
*wistful* I'd have signed up, but that's the same evening as our extremely belated and multiple times re-scheduled Valentines Day dinner.  I wish you all a heck of a lot of fun!
Hey GenKitty, glad you're finally getting around to that! 'Course, if you waited another week, you could combine that with St. Paddy's Day. Then again, excessive alcohol consumption doesn't go well with flowers and chocolate. Or does it? q;} But don't worry if you didn't make it this week... we're back on schedule, and the story will continue every Saturday for the forseeable future! You (and everyone else who didn't make it this week) are more than welcome to sign up next time. Or the time after that! And, of course, you can always watch us on YouTube: The Color Animal Inn Livestream (Saturdays at 4pm or so) The Phnord Prephect Channel (Recorded Games and a whole bunch more!) (Well, ok, like... two things more.) (It's still more, tho!) -Phnord
Is there still room?
Sorry, Red Hedgehog! Maybe next week...