Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG] Me and some friends need a few more players or a GM to start a new game.

My friends and I are looking to start a first time D&D 5e campaign but we still need a few more players. At this time i will be the GM but i have never GMed before. If you are looking for a no nonsense game this is not for you but if you want to play and learn with a group of good friends then be sure to post on this thread. US eastern time zone. date not set.
What day/time are you doing this?
Id be interested in playing depending on the schedule/timezone?
1456691657

Edited 1456691679
Im very Interested as well I Will pm you .my Skype
guess i should have put time zone sorry guys its eastern time US. as far as a play date we will all talk about it.
bump
depending on the time I would like to join. I am pst but prefer late night games so this would probably work out for me. I gm a couple other of games so I could help out a bit on the technical stuff and would like to play a dwarf bard.
I have a game Sunday from 3 to 7pm Central. I wouldn't mind a 7pm to 12pm ish game on Sunday to finish the night off with. If its going to take place then I would be interested.