Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] Shadowrun 5e (Avail: Sundays & Mondays)

I've only had the opportunity to play one session where one guy just constantly told everyone why they were doing it wrong. It was rather terrible but at the same time I really loved the setting and wanted to keep going with the system. It's been about a year since that. I'm an experienced role player, but I don't know if that actually makes me good at it or not I'd have to re-learn character creation, but I'm sure that won't be a big problem. I'm sure I'll make a few mistakes, though. That said: Know that I don't have the knowledge to powergame. I like a good but unpredictable mix of combat and roleplay in games. It's terrible when combat takes 3 hours and you get 30 minutes of time to roleplay. I would prefer a game that meets at least once a week. I've even played in games with two sessions a week that were about 2.5 hours, which was pretty great. My availability is pretty much just Sunday and Monday right now for a regular 4 hour session. I can do afternoon or evening on either day. If you're a GM or are in a group that needs another, please PM me. Also feel free to ask me to clarify anything here.

Edited 1456752125
I've made a Roll20 group to find like-minded Chummers to play some Missions game. Unfortunately, I'm currently the only one running one and I'm doing a PbP style game. However, it is possible you find someone who can meet your schedule if such a style is not your perefence. Click this magical link to join! The game will be following the rules and regulations of the Shadowrun Missions and credit will always be applied to you for other games run thru the Missions, including any Conventions, RL game, etc. Games will be run by anyone who wants to run a mission. The GM running is required to cover the cost of the module (roughly $5.95 US). DriveThruRPG has a selection of them for you to buy , as does Battlecorps . I will, as a personal preference, be pushing the use of Season 5+, as that is when the use of 5e begins. GM is also required to be have the means to give the reward forms to the players at the end of the mission. Game types (PbP, chat, video, etc) will be up to the GM running said missions.