Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Friend and I want to start a small campaign (3.5). Need extra player or two + DM

So, I just started to get into DnD and am encouraging my friend into it as well.  I have one def friend and one def maybe.  We are trying to get a campaign started (3.5) but need one more person and a DM to host.  We want the overall mood to be a bit lighthearted and more chill, no pressure really. Pretty flexible overall.  Any takers?  Let me know. 
what time are you thinking of playing i might want to join as a player if possible
Hmm... I MIGHT be able to DM/Play if we can do it in the mornings (PST)
Times are all open to anything. And Lord4571 you are on the top of the list.  Stephen, can you tell me a bit about what you have in mind?  It is all up to you