Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

D&D 4e Campaign

Just finished putting together a Campaign and am looking for players. Timezone is CAT (+2). Friday (Possible to change it to Sunday). Time is not set in stone yet, but would most likely start at my 3 PM.
What time is that In MST
I do not know what what timezone MST is. CAT is +2 and GMT is +0. I don't even know what MST stands for....TO GOOGLE! After a google search of timezones it shows you are -6. So there is an 8 hour difference between us. So if started at say my 3PM, It would be your 5 AM.
3pm=15. 15-8=7. My math says it would be 7am MST. Which would be 8am my time, I would be just getting to sleep. I don't think I could join, but best of luck to ya!
I forgot to carry the 2, Hardkor is right.
Hi,I would be able to join your game if it is on sunday.Do you have any restrictions on caracter creation?
Message me what kind of character you have in mind.
I would like to play a cleric or an archer ranger.I can play both classes I am will play the one that the party needs the most.
Both of the requested classes are okay with me.
i'd like to join, prefering to play a dragonborn scorcerer or druid. willing to do whatevers needed though.
Dragonborn Sorcerer|Druid is OK with me. So that makes 2 of the desired 4 (Can use a designated NPC as a 4th if the need be).
Is it on Sunday now ? Or is Friday still up ? But I could attend Friday only bi-weekly.
It can be Friday or Sunday (or Friday and Sunday) depending on the group. So if you Thor and Kyle would prefer Sunday over Friday. That's fine with me. The Timezone is +2, and am free from my 3pm to 11pm (it can start later than 3PM and/or end earlier than 11pm, if the group so chooses).
Sorry, I guess I phrased it the wrong way. I can't do Sunday. I could do Friday Bi-Weekly.
if the other 2 are up for bi-weekly Friday then that's ok with me. After we settle on a day, we can work on what time to start.
any room for me?
I would be available to play at 3pm CAT (UTC +2). I'm in Indiana and we're on EST right now, which would make it 8am EST (UTC -5). I'd like to play a Thief.
With the inclusion of alnsmark, that makes 4. I'll send Jonathan a Link as well, and if all 5 want to play I'll tweak all the encounters (combat and non-combat) to work with 5 instead of 4.
So we are fine playing bi-weekly on Friday 15:00 GMT-0 ?
I'm on Pacific Standard Time what time are the games going down?
just looked it up.. i can do 1500 GMT that is 0700 for me :)
I thought we were starting at 1pm/1300 GMT (+0), which would be 3pm/1500 GMT (+2)?
Seedle said his zone is GMT -0 and he wants to start at 15:00. Am I wrong ?
My timezone is CAT (+2). Jonathan the Black is accurate with "3pm/1500 GMT (+2)? " my 3PM is GMT's 1PM. Which means it's alnsmark's 0900. So everyone's OK with Bi-weekly Fridays from 3 PM (which is 1 PM on GMT). If so, which day is OK with everyone to start? 9th, 16th, or 23rd?
Depends on which Friday Jochen can start... unless he's ok with us ghostriding his character on the days he can't play and the rest of us play every week.
i'm good with the 9th. there will be a bit of learning curb for me because i have only played 3.5 in the past. but i'm confident in my ability to adapt. i got the rule-book and am looking in to making either a ranger or a rouge. which would be more useful as i am OK with either.
i would like to play ever week
I could write up a precursor to the campaign. The Campaign starts with group (who just met at the rendezvous point down the road from the castle) arriving at Castle Oltabaria's entrance to meet with contact. I could write up something along the lines of the group gathering at a point further from the castle and starting their journey to the Campaign. (This can allow for the learning curve and group becoming more familiar with each other). And if Jochen can only start 16th, then group is told that the other adventurer has already left and will meet them at the contact.
I'm not sure if I can make it this Friday, I will check and message if I'm certain. I don't like my character being played by someone else, sorry. If you wan to play every week, it doesn't make sense for me to start this campaign. I won't mind if you play without me, but I would prefer to participate.
Sorry but I cant play on Fridays so I have to drop out.
What really sucks is Thor can't do Fridays and Jochen can't do Sundays. And I don't want to alienate either. I'm OK with Friday or Sunday but I can't run the campaign with 2 groups on both days cause I made the map in Roll20 instead of doing the smart thing and making it in a program like paint.net and just importing it. So I'd have to run through it before I can run it with a different group. The fair thing to do I think would be to ask the other 2 if they would prefer Bi-weekly Fridays starting 16th, or Every Sunday starting either 11th or 18th.
Hey, I'd like to have a go with 4th Edition. I've never played before but I have a pdf of the player's handbook and the character builder on my computer. I'm on GMT and can do Fridays or Sunday. I would probably want to play a melee based character as they tend to know a bit less of the rules than magic or ranged.
Jonathan D. I'd recommend the race of Human or Dragonborn, with a Class of Fighter or Paladin. Dragonborn get more HP back with Healing surges and once per encounter get to use Dragon Breath. And if a Paladin they can fight using their charisma (which dragonborns get +2 in). Both races and classes are in PH1.
im cool with any days I JUST WANT TO PLAY :)
I can't play Sundays either. Fridays work best for me since I'm just getting home from work and usually don't have anything planned until much later in the day. I would prefer to play weekly regardless.
so friday then?
So Weekly Fridays it is. Since that gets 4 players.
sweet
To bad. Just wanted to write, that I opened a spot on this Friday but that gets me busy next Friday. But i can understand, that some people want to play every week. To bad I can't. Have fun.
I'll let you (and Thor) know when I run this campaign again. We'll find a day that works for both you.
Jochen, you could still play. Missing every other session isn't a huge deal for most games.
Thanks for the offer. But I don't like to miss out half of the time. I have a lot of stuff going on, so I don't mind to much to step out, if you want to play every week.
Hey do you need anymore players? I'm looking to join a weekly game.
As am I! I'm fairly experienced in RPGs but have never gotten the chance to play tabletop games. I've read the handbooks, have a few Monster Manuals, have a character, but alas! No games to be played. If there is still an opening, I'd love to get in on a game- any time is good for me.
unfortunately the campaign was designed for only 4 people. I'll message you both when the campaign comes to an end and you can run through it if you are free.
I hoped for a clear response, but I guess you are playing without me then. If that wasn't certain before, I'm saying it out directly to get things clear: The planning on that campaign doesn`t fit entirely into my free time, and because of that I leave. But looking into the discussion, you should have enough players who want to join. Cya and have fun.
I did give a response? But it may not have been very clear. I said I would rerun this campaign for you and Thor after this one on a date that you can both join in. Sorry if I wasn't clear on that.
Ah ok. I thought it's just a possibility. How long do you think this will take ? But I guess it will get hard to put Thor and me together. He only seems to have free time on Sunday and I only have free time on Friday =(