Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

I accepted a game invite but the game isn't showing up

I accepted a game invite for a session starting in a week and a half,but I can't view the game in the "my games" tab. I joined a game a while back and that shows up fine, just not this new one. Is this just a matter of me needing to wait it out or did I do something wrong? I was the last player the DM needed so he removed the lfg post and I don't remember his name to message him. I'm worried he is going to think I flaked on him and I was really looking forward to joining his group. Any info would be greatly appreciated thanks in advance.  P.S I already checked on the dev server and it didn't show up there either. 
1456779563
Phil B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Hey Paul, sorry for the inconvenience. When I look at your list of games, I only see the one game (I'm assuming this is the other game you mentioned that is working correctly). Which means for whatever reason the invitation never went through all the way, it could have been an issue with your connection or our connection or goblins or whatever. Either way, unless you can somehow give me some more info, there's not much I can do to resurrect this invite. Do you still have the email or link or however the invite was sent or the name of the campaign or the link to the old LFG listing (maybe from your web history)? Any of these might  be able to help.
1456784581

Edited 1456784628
Actually Phil you helped a ton just by reminding me I got a notification in my email. I was able to accept the invite and join the game through that link. All is well now I will mark this as solved.  P.S I don't know how to mark this solved. 
1456785211
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
It is something we (mods or devs) take care of after you let us know that the issue is resolved.