Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

D&D3.5 DM seeking players / Long term / Weekly / Newbies welcome

Edited 1457972419
Hello Im looking for D&D 3.5 interested players who`s in for a weekly long term basis. Here a the conditions to participate: -The more players i`m receiving , the more groups im making (groups of 3 to 5 players) -First group starts Saturdays 8hpm EST ( weekly , 1 week out of 2 availlability acceptable) *1 / 5 Players -Second group starts Saturdays at 1hPM EST (weekly or 1 week out of 2 acceptable) *Group full -Third Group start Sundays at 2hpm ESt ( weekly or 1 week out of 2 acceptable) *3 / 5 Players -Fourth Group starts Fridays at 6h30pm ESt (weekly or 1 week out of 2 acceptable) * 0 / 5 Players &nbsp; You will need: -Ability to respectfully socially interact with strangers that are your companions -A mic -To be dedicated to this sort of interest. -To either speak french or english -18+ Mature content You can mail me if your interested or send me a steam friend invite, here is my steam profile for easy communication : <a href="http://steamcommunity.com/id/ThegreatCid/" rel="nofollow">http://steamcommunity.com/id/ThegreatCid/</a> 1st come, 1st served... Cid -GM
hiya folks, im still taking ppl in,&nbsp; i ave a free place in group 2 to priorise .
Salut Cedric, je t`ai envoyer une invitation sur steam au nom de NastyNancy pour discuter des conditions de participation et pour avoir des infos générale sur la campagne.
Bien recu, je te had ! :)
Hiya everyone, just updating my topic for the week, im still taking players in the game. Be sure to reach me if you are interested !
Hiya everyone, just updating my topic for the week, im still taking players in the game. Be sure to reach me if you are interested !
I need a Group1 player before this saturday game (8hpm EST) Make sure you reach me on steam if you qualify above ^
Updating my topic for the week.... im still looking for more people, let me know of your interest on steam !
hello, if you want to play by tomorrow night. make sure you message me as fastas possible to prepare ya.