Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Where'd those lovely free assets go?

Where'd those lovely free assets go?  Used to be a pro perk.  Free assets to go with your games.  Everything seems to be premium these days.   Am I wrong or do we just need a filter to find said free assets?

Edited 1456942037
Silvyre
Forum Champion
"Exclusive" assets for Pro subscribers do still exist. :) From the Supporter page : Pro Token Sets Exclusive and unique art -- on the house We work with some great artists on the Marketplace, and we've commissioned some of the best to work for you. Pro users get access to a vast library with hundreds of tokens for a wide variety of game types-- there's no faster way to quickly sample characters from the Marketplace. Subscribe now to gain access to hundreds of tokens! Check out all the tokens currently included » Individual free assets (available to all Roll20 users) without a set have now been grouped into this Marketplace set . Furthermore, all "Free Sets" will show up in an Art Library search with no special action needed.
The free assets do not show for me either. I followed the provided link and found the "free" set but it does not allow me to buy it for $0. The set is not in my library. That is the main reason I upgraded to a plus account. Without access to that I will want my money back.
If either of you are having trouble accessing the assets, please email us at <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> and we will be happy to help resolve the issue.