Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] Seeing if there is interest in an Aliens Colonial Marines 1-Shot

Edited 1459117224
Nick
Plus
Need 1 person for a 1-shot Aliens Colonial Marines game using the Savage Worlds system.  It would be using pre-gen characters that you could customize to some degree.  The game is tomorrow Monday, March 28 from 8pm to midnight CST (GMT-6 or 9pm - 1am EST). Post here you're interested.
yes ! I've been looking for an aliens campaign  Count me in !

Edited 1457248769
Sounds cool! I have the Savage Worlds Deluxe Explorer's Edition and am getting familiar with the system. 

Edited 1457251852
Hopefully we do get enough people to get the ball rolling 
I will run it with a minimum of 2 players if you guys are up for that (hopefully we get more but in case we don't).  Each of you would run 2 characters.
That's okay but I have one concern, how are we going to play two characters at the same time?
Planning to run this in 2 weeks. Still have 3 slots open if anyone else is interested.  This will be using the Savage Worlds rules.
Had a last minute drop out.  I have 1 slot open for anyone looking to join an Aliens 1-shot game using Savage World rules system.