Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Stars Without Number game Fridays 10:30 PM EST(GMT-5)

Edited 1457282183
I run a Stars Without Numbers game which is a sci fi game based on AD&D 1E. If this interests you have a look at the rules and let me know here
Just so you know, the link for "here" isn't working. I don't think the url was actually linked. The "rules" one is working fine though.

Edited 1457282306
thanks, I tried to edit it. no luck. go with <a href="mailto:jondotew@outlook.com" rel="nofollow">jondotew@outlook.com</a>
Kevin the Barbarian
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
What's the frequency of the game and about how long do the sessions last?&nbsp;
Almost every week, about three hours or so, when I started the game it was mostly people on the "left coast" it also works for me because I work a weird schedule 11 Pm to 11 Am Monday through Thursday (UPS flight line).&nbsp;
Kevin the Barbarian
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
What about a pair of players that can only do every other week?
Well, I could conditionally go with that. 1. Ongoing situations would have to be played through as NPCs. 2. I would need a set of guidelines for decision making in those events. 3. SWN is deadly, there is a chance that said characters could need to be replaced due to above situations. 4. Hand waving the characters into current situations that began in their absence is the GM's right. If that is OK, I will PM you a link. Get back to me here or at <a href="mailto:jondotew@outlook.com" rel="nofollow">jondotew@outlook.com</a> .