Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Pins Pins Pins

Edited 1457136513
Russ H.
Marketplace Creator
I always loved placing pins on a map as kid, marking the places we went, and where we wanted to go.  Old World Style set 13 is just that: Pins!  I thought it might be fun to try something different (well, for me at least, haha), by creating location and encounter oriented pins (those with an exclamation point). There are 10 simple, brightly colored pins, over 100 scenic pins with titles,  and the same scenic pins without titles     in case  the GM wants to create their own title or add their own details. As always, hope you enjoy! Let me know if you like the idea, 'cause this would be fun to make more.        
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Wowsa!  That's a load of pins!!!!!
Nice! I will keep this in mind whenever it's time to create a new campaign map. :)
Russ H.
Marketplace Creator
Thanks guys! If people like these, I hope to get suggestions to continue another set :D 
Russ -  I'm a fan of your work!  Have you considered doing any NPC/monster/PC tokens? 
Russ H.
Marketplace Creator
Mike R. said: Russ -  I'm a fan of your work!  Have you considered doing any NPC/monster/PC tokens?  Thanks Mike! Tokens in Old World Style...ermm, style? 
Yes, in the Old World Style you've done with your map pieces, I just really like the style, and would love to have a little more symmetry with my tokens and maps.  
Russ H.
Marketplace Creator
I will see what I can do :D
PaulOoshun
Marketplace Creator
I already had needles, but thanks to you, now I also have pins.
Russ H.
Marketplace Creator
Were you pining for pins, Alan?