Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] [PATHFINDER] Eastern Exploration Inc Needs YOU!

Edited 1457473939
Greetings fellow travelers, adventurers and crusaders! Would you like the opportunity to explore a brand new land? Eastern Exploration is looking a few good explorers to help them settle a newfound land! Interested? Check out more of the  details here ! Eastern Explortation INC is not liable for lost limbs, broken spirits, curses, hauntings, general discomfort, rashes or infections that may occur while exploring this wonderful new land. Games will be played on Friday evenings with Skype, between 7P and 11P EASTERN.

Edited 1457473142
bad linkage
keno d. said: bad linkage Corrected!
Still linking to the game details and not the LFG post I'm pretty sure
Tom said: Still linking to the game details and not the LFG post I'm pretty sure For whatever reason, it decided not to update the link. I recreated it instead,