Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Table Columns Bug

On handout sheets whenever I try to delete a column, nothing happens and whenever I try to add a column to the left or right, it adds it to the first column instead of the one I have selected, every other function seems to work fine. I've tried it with Firefox and Chrome, and the same thing happens. I just want to add columns to a table. Has anyone else had this problem? Is there a way around it?
1457556888
Phil B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
This is a known issue with the text editor, and is on our list of things to fix. The only way that I have found is to recreate the table, which I know is not super helpful.