Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Stuck at loading!

I am stuck on the 'Loading . . . " screen. Its black and it never loads, I have done ALL of the 4 steps and no dice. What do...I updated chrome. 
1457498398

Edited 1457504947
Sorry to hear that, Pate P. Could you please post up the information from Step 4 ? Also, please let us know whether you also experience this issue with Firefox. Thanks.
1457536319

Edited 1457541037
Operating System Windows Windows 7 Screen Resolution 1176 x 664 Web Browser Chrome 49.0.2623.87 Browser Size 1176 x 601 Color Depth 24 bit Javascript Enabled Flash Version 20.0.-1 Cookies Enabled Refused to execute inline script because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "script-src 'self' 'unsafe-eval' https://*.googlesyndication.com https://*.doubleclick.net https://*.googlesyndication.com <a href="https://www.googletagservices.com" rel="nofollow">https://www.googletagservices.com</a> https://*.googlesyndication.com <a href="https://www.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">https://www.google-analytics.com</a> https://*.googlesyndication.com <a href="https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net" rel="nofollow">https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net</a> https://*.googlesyndication.com https://*.firebaseio.com https://*.googlesyndication.com https://*.opentok.com https://*.googlesyndication.com <a href="http://www.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">http://www.google-analytics.com</a>". Either the 'unsafe-inline' keyword, a hash ('sha256-6JHi+taqnWPtJ2XSanvqguF0/4Sn9fI4jFvmw6SEzFI='), or a nonce ('nonce-...') is required to enable inline execution. app.roll20.net/:13 Refused to execute inline script because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "script-src 'self' 'unsafe-eval' https://*.googlesyndication.com https://*.doubleclick.net https://*.googlesyndication.com <a href="https://www.googletagservices.com" rel="nofollow">https://www.googletagservices.com</a> https://*.googlesyndication.com <a href="https://www.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">https://www.google-analytics.com</a> https://*.googlesyndication.com <a href="https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net" rel="nofollow">https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net</a> https://*.googlesyndication.com https://*.firebaseio.com https://*.googlesyndication.com https://*.opentok.com https://*.googlesyndication.com <a href="http://www.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">http://www.google-analytics.com</a>". Either the 'unsafe-inline' keyword, a hash ('sha256-Mtw/69yJdwuHQ1vHk7Vhd4MO76nzwQ80TB5ohZIV0iw='), or a nonce ('nonce-...') is required to enable inline execution. <a href="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.8.2" rel="nofollow">https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.8.2</a>... Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED app.roll20.net/:24 Uncaught ReferenceError: $ is not defined jquery-ui.1.9.0.custom.min.js:5 Uncaught ReferenceError: jQuery is not defined base.js?1457455522:2 Uncaught ReferenceError: jQuery is not defined app.js?1457455522:5 Uncaught ReferenceError: jQuery is not defined tutorial_tips.js:6 Uncaught ReferenceError: $ is not defined <a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/soundmanager2_debug" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/soundmanager2_debug</a>.... Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) The error *does happen with Firefox.
Thank you. I've brought your issue to the attention of the Roll20 Dev Team, who will take a look.
Much appreciated
1457555510

Edited 1457555532
Phil B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Sorry you're having issues, Pate. From the console, it looks like for some reason you aren't able to connect to googles jQuery cdn. What do you get when you try to go to this link:&nbsp; <a href="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.8.2/jquery.min.js" rel="nofollow">https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.8.2/jquery.min.js</a> ?
This site can’t be reached ajax.googleapis.com refused to connect. ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED
1457635531
Phil B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Alright, it looks like there is something with Chrome that is blocking your connection to google's jQuery CDN. There really isn't anything I can do to help with this issue, since everything on our end seems to be working correctly. At least you know where your issue is coming from though. In the mean time, my only suggestion is that you use Firefox until you can figure out why the googleapis site is being blocked in Chome.
I'm getting similar errors now in both Firefox and Chrome after following all of the steps. Anyone have any ideas how to fix this? I've tried reinstalling both browsers, even tried IE, nothing is working.
1457794126
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Micheal, I have a few questions and suggestions. Do you use a firewall? Either a 3rd party or Windows? If so, take a look at it's settings and see if chrome or firefox is being blocked. Can you check to be sure you have no viruses in your system also? Few suggested online scanners:&nbsp; Microsoft Safety Scanner ,&nbsp; ESET’s easy-to-use FREE scanner ,&nbsp; Bitdefender QuickScan , and many others out there with a google search. Make you sure your Flash Player enabled ?&nbsp;Type chrome:plugins in the address bar to open the Plug-ins page. On the Plug-ins page that appears, find the "Flash" listing.&nbsp;To enable Adobe Flash Player, click the Enable link under its name. The reasoning for the suggestions and questions is that with the quick research I did, various sites said a virus/ malware could be on the computer, your flash player is disabled, or your firewall could be blocking it and those were the top 3 possible problems I found.
I've tried turning off all the firewalls I can find on the computer. Spybot Search & Destroy and Malwarebytes both say I'm free of malware Flash is the on ly thing enabled on the page (version 21)
So I just tried swapping over to my backup laptop which uses the connection, and I get the same error. So it doesn't appear to be confined to this computer at least.
1457971199
Phil B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Alright, it looks like this was becoming an issue for several users, some ISP probably screwed up some routing somewhere that broke this for a bunch of people. So, we've switched from using Google's CDN to hosting the library locally, which should fix this specific issue for all of you. If you could try it out and let me know, I would appreciate it.
I'm now able to get in, thanks!