Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Chrome] Bottom scrollbar that moves the entire interface, not the map

Hey Guys! I have encountered the following problem: After typing into the chatbox roll20 seems to add another scrollbar at the bottom that actually moves the map (when I can actually click it. It rarely works). The normal scrollbar instead moves the entire interface left and right. This only activates however after I have typed into the chatbox, and ONLY when its on chatbox tab. System: Chrome 22.0.1229.96 m Windows 7 Screen: 1366 x 768 Browser 1366 x 653 How to reproduce the problem: made a video so you guys can see it in action: <a href="http://www.twitch.tv/da3mon_01/b/337920755" rel="nofollow">http://www.twitch.tv/da3mon_01/b/337920755</a> I have tried it in firefox (14, 15, and 16 since I didnt update until today :P), everything works fine. I tried reinstalling chrome but didnt help. After that I checked my brothers Win8 PC with Chrome same error. So, any Ideas?
Gauss
Forum Champion
I have ran into that recently also. It did not occur until maybe a week ago. I am using Chrome and XP and had changed no settings between the days when it was not happening to the day it started to happen. - Gauss
Hey guys, I was able to reproduce this and I submitted a bug report to the devs as well as the link to Gabor's video.
I have had this same issue for a few weeks now and have had to resort to two windows, one for chat and one for map control. It is quite frustrating
This should be fixed now, thanks!
Oh sweet, I've been having this problem too, it was really annoying, hopefully no trouble with my game this weekend!