Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

The Color Animal Inn is under attack! (Saturday, March 12, 2016 @4pm CST) (Live on The You-Tubes)

My name is Barth, and I'm the bartender of The Color Animal Inn! I need your help... my bar is under attack! There's a freakin' horde of goblins and kobolds outside, and they're literally tearing the place apart! I mean, crowbars... actual freakin' crowbars! And they've got swords an' stuff, too, but mostly they're just tearing down the freakin' walls - - they're bringing the building down piece-by-piece! You're heroes, do something! Before it's too late! HELP!! -Barth the Bartender Howdy Roll20! As some of you know, I've been doing an open-door game called The Color Animal Inn for a few months now. It's a weekly podcast of me GMing a very random Pathfinder game, which anyone can sign up for and play. Intended to bring in new players and give them the chance to learn my favorite hobby, as well as letting experienced players have something fun to do.  It's certainly done that, and then some! After 14 regular episodes, and a few special ones, we've just completed our first story arc. And much to my surprise, when I post a LFG thread like this, it tends to fill up FAST! One session reached capacity within 12 hours of posting, and that was one I posted at, like, 2am! Wow! Much kudos to Roll20 and the whole Roll20 team, for making this possible. You can watch the recorded videos on  My YouTube Channel . You can watch live sessions (when they happen) on  The Livestream Link You can join sessions by signing up in this thread, or one like it, when it appears. In last week's session, I had to institute a new, temporary rule: Unlike my normal game, I was only inviting people who'd played before. Usually, I make it a point that people with little or no experience are welcome and encouraged to join. However, since that session was the "Le` Grande` Finale`" (pardon my French) I decided that I should only invite people who had played at least once, and therefore were (hopefully) already invested in the storyline. And, for that reason... I have decided to do the same thing this week. Despite my promise from last week: Phnord Prephect said: Hey Folks! (blah blah, edited out...) However, NEXT Saturday, they won't be able to play. So, I can (and will) once again run the regular The Color Animal Inn game. Normally, this is intended as a newbie-friendly game (and it is, mostly) but, because this particular episode is something of a climactic moment (the ending of a storyline), I ask THIS WEEK ONLY that only people who have played this campaign before, sign up for this week. New Players will once again be invited in the following games. (blah blah, more editing...) PS: Remember, this is only for people who have played The Color Animal Inn before; future games will be open to all! ...this game will also be only for those who have played at least once. Ideally, it will be the same group from last week. With one exception: Someone who really wanted to play last week, but wasn't able to, has reserved a place for this week. Because I'm nice like that. Unfortunately, this means that one person who did play last week, won't be able to this week. Because I'm a jerk like that. q;} (It's a GM thing; we gotta be both.) SO with all that out of the way, I think you all know what to do: CURRENT VIP LIST: Red Hedgehog (pending availability) Brandon L John M David Nick P Diana E ?????? (This is the last week that will have 8 players, it's just too many!) EDIT: (2 hours after posting) Holy Funk, folks, that funker filled up funking fast! Guess y'all gotta be on your toes to join this thing! VIP Passes go out one hour before 'official start time' Please have your microphone, camera, etc ready for Roll20 and YouTube. Excessive background noise can be reason for me to remove you from the game; please take care! Future games will, once again, be open to the general public. -Phnord, the guy who's having way too much fun doing this to stop. PS: This Battle Will Be Epic!
Sign me up!
Yep, I want in.
Count me in
Count me in as well

Edited 1457576072
count me in if its kool
48 hour bump! Room for (up to) two more players, folks... sign up now, while you still can! -Phnord
I'm surprised it isn't full yet
I'm down for another  :>
I'll be there.
18 hour bump (or something like that) CURRENT VIP LIST: Red Hedgehog (confirmed) Brandon L John M David Nick P Diana E Matt/Nani Lividius? (Bug issue?) Lividius, I'm showing that you've posted, but there is no post visible. Weird. Maybe you deleted it? Lemme know by PM or reposting here, you've got the last seat if you want it. Other than that, posting is closed. Remember to watch us LIVE at 4pm CST! -Phnord
I would've signed up had I known my RISK game was gonna be a bust... T^T
Qwerty, is it an online risk game? Or in person?